Prophecy Leagues End Soon - Last Chance to get your Darkness Mystery Boxes!

More than 1600 points spent,
haven't seen a single body armour, nor gloom wing.

JUST NO MORE
I don't even know why i even bother with these... Probably I won't ever again. - and if it did anything it persuaded never to buy these scamboxes - ireworks - more fireworks - a few skin transfers. Utterly and totally worthless. It didn't worth "buying" it through a free giveaway how would it worth paying 25 pointsper box. Ridiculous shit.

Sad thing is that the dark well tailored armour sets are only from tehse random boxes while teh flashy disgusting christmas tree ones are in the shop... Really disappointing. On many levels.
CAn i buy a darkness mystery box and get another one for free then?
I have only one problem with the mystery box system an that is the micro transaction tabs ... I went for the wings but ended up getting so many duplicates even with being able to type in what we are looking for still ... I dont understand the game mechanics on why these tabs cant be like our stash tabs an they could be organized to our liking . It wasnt so bad when I had 5 tabs but 15 ... its a growing problem ... BUT Thank You GGG for an AWESOME Game :)))
"
Eshu wrote:
I don't even know why i even bother with these... Probably I won't ever again. - and if it did anything it persuaded never to buy these scamboxes - ireworks - more fireworks - a few skin transfers. Utterly and totally worthless. It didn't worth "buying" it through a free giveaway how would it worth paying 25 pointsper box. Ridiculous shit.

Sad thing is that the dark well tailored armour sets are only from tehse random boxes while teh flashy disgusting christmas tree ones are in the shop... Really disappointing. On many levels.

The armor sets will be added to the shop in a few weeks.
For the record, I did not buy a single mystery box and I lose respect every time you run them GGG (This coming from a supporter who would potentially spend money but will not when you do this crap). Sell the MTX people want instead of taking money for nothing with a bait and switch gambling tactic. Anyway that is all.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
What I would like to know, is why GGG waits until a few days before the end of the league to announce the league's end date.

Why not announce the end date at the beginning of the league, so players can know exactly how much time they have? That would make it much easier to plan the league. At least, it would have for me.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Eshu wrote:
I don't even know why i even bother with these... Probably I won't ever again. - and if it did anything it persuaded never to buy these scamboxes - ireworks - more fireworks - a few skin transfers. Utterly and totally worthless. It didn't worth "buying" it through a free giveaway how would it worth paying 25 pointsper box.

I know it's a typo, but in the context it seemed amusingly appropriate.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
PLZ Stop this mistery box stupidity.
Four boxes and two duplicates. Some bad luck here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info