Prophecy Leagues End Soon - Last Chance to get your Darkness Mystery Boxes!

Will gloom effects (armor and herald) be available after the box is gone?
"
ihasmario wrote:
Will gloom effects (armor and herald) be available after the box is gone?

Yes. They'll go into the microtransaction store roughly one month after the Darkness Mystery Box sale ends.
I really like the black microtrans. I know some people love the big glowing oversized japanese cartoon kiddy microtrans, god help them they were raised on pokemon and tamagotchi power ranger bullshit so they dont know any better. But I feel like theres a lot of people who want dark, gritty, somewhat realistic looking microtrans and Im hyped to see the 2 black armour sets along with the gloom heralds that finally sorted out the awful glowy default herald graphics, and its good to see they were popular!

Dont drag the feet too much on putting those armours on sale, Im not spending my points till theyre released and the sooner I spend my points the sooner Im going to be forced to buy more because I need skin transfers or something random :D.

Best game ever, best devs ever, u guys earned every penny of it so well done.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I really like the black microtrans. I know some people love the big glowing oversized japanese cartoon kiddy microtrans, god help them they were raised on pokemon and tamagotchi power ranger bullshit so they dont know any better. But I feel like theres a lot of people who want dark, gritty, somewhat realistic looking microtrans and Im hyped to see the 2 black armour sets along with the gloom heralds that finally sorted out the awful glowy default herald graphics, and its good to see they were popular!

Dont drag the feet too much on putting those armours on sale, Im not spending my points till theyre released and the sooner I spend my points the sooner Im going to be forced to buy more because I need skin transfers or something random :D.

Best game ever, best devs ever, u guys earned every penny of it so well done.

I definitely agree re: darker mtx. I loved this go around and was super excited I got 2 badge of skulls mtxes from the boxes. I also got a couple armor pieces, I'll definitely be completing sets when they go on sale.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
You could sneak in a prophecy that gives a dark mystery box for the last days.
Hi there

Please I know we asking everytime ... but can u consider during merge ... to give all new remote only tabs behind actual tabs in standarrd?

And it will be great if on login/front page will be some smaller timer for league end as well, like now for new league/expansion :)

Thx :) and Hype for AoW :)
I don't like the flashy over-the-top armorsets either. I wish there were more realistic ones. I would like the seraph ones, the white and the black if it weren't for the big off color appendages sticking out of the helmet, the legs, the elbows and the shoulders. Why have a fancy clean white armor, with orange duck beaks sticking out everywhere?

Make some simplistic ones please! (And if u do, please don't make them pink/purple again)
Why do you deny us the the cool decorations? Seriously, the firework decoration was one of my main reasons to buy boxes... needless to say, I didn't get any.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Cool, my 84 shadow will finally go to standard. CI 5L->LL Shav 6L ready :p

In every league i wish i have a button to force "temp league character goes down to standard".
When you're playing 1h/day on average for a long time, you can not boost your character in the league after level 80 (not enough high level map, and not enough good gear), and wish to go standard immediately to continue progression through your best equipement and maps.

Prophecy was pretty good, despite sometimes the prophecies take too much time to trigger.

Can't wait for the new base items !!
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Aug 26, 2016, 5:19:24 AM
"
Commoble wrote:
Isn't making a time-exclusive MTX kind of unfair to people who start playing after it's no longer available?

You're a supporter, these packs are the epitome of time-exclusive.

That and the holiday things. I wish I had been around to grab those.

But no, it's not unfair.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Aug 26, 2016, 5:24:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info