Chance for Skyforth....

Hello all exiles.

I start to play POE again like 1 month, and the last build i play is in desperate need of Skyforth Sorcerer Boots. Unfortunately they are too expensive for me.
The Cheapest one in poe.trade are 35exa and i can't pay even half of that them.
So i guess my only option is GOOD LUCK + white Sorcerer Boots + bunch of Orb of Chance.

Here i got few questions coz i don't want to waste my orbs for nothing.
I've read that Skyforth can be droped only on map lvl 84 or higher. Is that mean that i have to chance only white boots item lvl 84+?

1. Can i get Skyforth if i chance boots ilvl 70-80 for example?
2. Where i have to craft? Can i do it in my hideout or i have to craft only on map with some special mod ?
3. How many Chance/Scouring i will need to hit the goal? I know that no1 can tell that for 100% sure, but still.... 1k? 2k? 10k?

Any other tips or advice and useful info would be very well apprеciated.

Many thanks in advance and have a good day :)

And pls don't forget to share if you craft them successfully, curently pushing for skyforth, or you've never give a shot for it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZ7RbcDVKuy3FHYQyuKkXQ
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 3:20:14 PM
You can chance them anywhere you want.

Personnaly, I'm chancing since 2 or 3 league, and still no skyforth. But i'm never lucky babyrageTm
Definetely you can chance it with itemlevel lower than 84, previous league my guildmate chance Skyfort from Sorcerer Boots from Dried Lake, i guess those whewe ilvl 68.
Location it's not a problem, any place you want or feel comfortable, if you gonna use chance and scouring make sure you put max quality in boots.
how many chances that another story, could be just 1 or 2k, nobody knows for sure.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Madridist wrote:
1. Can i get Skyforth if i chance boots ilvl 70-80 for example?

There is no requirement for ilvl when chancing items.

"
Madridist wrote:
2. Where i have to craft? Can i do it in my hideout or i have to craft only on map with some special mod ?

Skyforth is not a league specific unique. Chance them wherever you want.

"
Madridist wrote:
3. How many Chance/Scouring i will need to hit the goal? I know that no1 can tell that for 100% sure, but still.... 1k? 2k? 10k?

You will never chance a skyforth. Stop wasting your time and make a doable build like the rest of us.
Last edited by XibalbaL on Aug 23, 2016, 8:36:52 AM
If skyforth was easy to chance they wouldn't sell for 35 ex. So my guess is you will need on average 35 ex worth of chance and scouring orbs.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
ive over 2000 boots and no sky's; lots of nice rares though!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
If I had one I would give it free cause soon merge and std is for the rats!
No Problem,
Exile
No build is in desperate need of skyforths. They are a luxury item. There are alternative ways to get everything these boots have to offer. They are a neat little package, but they aren't build-defining.

reasons why you don't really NEED skyforth

Dealing with stun:
- eye of chayula amulet
- unwavering stance passive skill
- there will be a new unique ring when Atlas of Worlds is released in two weeks which will make stun based on ES value instead of life
- Occultist passive + stun avoidance from the pasive tree
- Kiara's Determination flask

Power charges:
- power charge generating uniques (search for power charges in poe wiki)
- Occultist passive
- Assassin passive
- assassin's mark
------- blasphemy + ass mark
------- herald of ice + curse on hit + ass mark (when you shatter something, the icy explosion curses all nearby mobs and you get power charges even if they die a split second later - excellent for packs, doesn't work for single targets)
------- herald of thunder + curse on hit + ass mark
------- CwdT lvl 1 + ass mark (somewhat reliable for some melee builds)
------- CwdT lvl 1 + spell of choice + curse on hit + ass mark (somewhat reliable for some builds)
- doedre's elixir
- various combinations of CwdT + spell + power charge on crit
------ example of melee setup: CwdT lvl 1 + blade vortex + PCoC + increased duration/increased crits
------ example of ranged setup: CwdT lvl 1 + ice spear + PCoC + GMP
- orb of storms + PCoC + increased crit strikes
- self cast blade vortex lvl 1 + PCoC + increased duration + increased crit strikes for melee

Reduced mana reservation:
- passive nodes
- enlighten
------- you can use The Vertex helmet to give one additional level to enlighten and linked auras

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 23, 2016, 9:05:04 AM
So rather than save up for a Skyforth, you think chancing a pair would be a better way to get them?

Some people smh
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Just get some chance orbs with you and use them on Sorcerer boots when they drop,don't try to force them,it wont happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info