Duelist Builds List - Post your Build link here

Thank you Gary :)

Question:

Did anyone noticed some strange behavior with the URL links too?

Spoiler

edit: corrected the picture. classic fail by me :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Aug 23, 2016, 9:38:27 AM
What do you mean? The image in the spoiler is broken. Though i do notice that in some cases the link to a specific guide extends to the tag of the guide on the next line ( i.e. "Gladiator Cleave Block/Dodge build" or "Varunastra Earthquaker " )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 23, 2016, 9:27:38 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
What do you mean? The image in the spoiler is broken. Though i do notice that in some cases the link to a specific guide extends to the tag of the guide on the next line ( i.e. "Gladiator Cleave Block/Dodge build" or "Varunastra Earthquaker " )

http://imgur.com/a/AQE9U

That is what I mean, the URL tags in the BB Code are correct.

In the spoiler is the code for it. Its in plain text tested with ANSI codec and Unicode. It seems to me like a bug, if this is so I'll make a thread in the Bug section. :D

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/AQE9U

That is what I mean, the URL tags in the BB Code are correct.

In the spoiler is the code for it. Its in plain text tested with ANSI codec and Unicode. It seems to me like a bug, if this is so I'll make a thread in the Bug section. :D

you've just missed a "[/url]" behind the "Gladiator Cleave Block/Dodge build" ;) ( fixed in the quote )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 23, 2016, 10:01:25 AM
LOL I really did.

well time to look over tho code again and fixing this :D

Thank you for pointing it out.

edit: fixed and I'm a little ashamed :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Aug 23, 2016, 10:22:20 AM
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hey Exiles,

a little update so far. With the new upcoming 2.4 patch, I will look over the actual list and remove/move outdated builds. (This may take some time :D)

Outdated means not changed for 2.4.

so far, may the RNG with you.

Bison
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I am updating my Elemental Siege Ballista build right now and it is completely viable for patch 2.4, would you be so kind to add it to the list? Thread here
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Added:

Siege Ballista: [2.4] ELE IRON COMMANDER GUIDE 250k+ DPS - Champion - Meme Ballistas

@Wabachaw thx for the info and the update :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Thanks to Korgoth for all the effort he put into those build sections! I think you did this quite a long time, while it always was up to date and an easy way to find builds/get an overview over the builds.

Great Job!

Cheers :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info