[2.4] [HC/SC Viable] MF Dual Nova Flame Totem

Hey guys, this is my MagicFind Dual Flame Nova Totem build.

It Works in HC and SC.

1. Basics

We try to stack Item Rarity and Item Quantity as high as possible.

But, Quantity > Rarity, becouse the quantity can drop additional items, also currencys. The rarity increase only the items chance to get magic, rare or uniq items.

To get that bonus on quantity and rarity, you need to do the last hit. (Killing the monsters).
To do that without doing much damage, we use the culling strike effect in PoE.
The Culling Strike is a one-hit at 1/10 or less of the monsters HP.
To get that effect, we can use a Gem

or the Class and Item Effects in that Game.

BUT 10% for Culling is realy low, becouse some players in that game also use that effect over class or items. Thats why i creat that Build! Enjoy it and have fun.

2. The Class

There is only one Culling Strike effect in that game, with 20% (2/10) Hit.
Thats why we take the Duelist - Slayer class. We want the Bane of Legends skill.

See more details here!

3. Items

Weapon: Sire of Shards

Gems: Flame Totem - Faster Cast - Faster Project. - Knockback - Item Quantity - Item Rarity
Hint: Use Ghost Flame Totem Effect, thats much better for Party Effects. Its from red to turquoise and looks little bit better for party-play.

Please Note: For Best MF, Rare Items with +20% Quanity for Ring, Amu, Helm are the best choice.

MFItems

Gloves

We play with Empire's Grasp for knockback reversed.

The monsters are drawn into the center of the totem. Thats why our totem need much life and def values.

Quality on our totem gem will increase the life. So 23% is our gole. Same in Passive, the build try to increase resis and life, also cast speed for totem.

Juwels

We try to get Resis and Rarity juwels. If you play with Andvarious rings, we need more resis in our juwels as normal.

4. Build/Passive

We try to get Life, Resis, and Totem Def Values.

2.3 - Pure Support and Life

Q/A

Can we play that build also alone and offisive?

Yes you can. Change some juwel from rarity to spelldamage and also some Skillpoints in passive for some more Totem Damage, change your Items from MF to Damage.

Sample for DPS Items and Build

Juwels:

Items:

Build: More DPS for Totem

If you have questions, please feel free to ask me.
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Sep 23, 2016, 1:58:51 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 7:29:34 AM
Hey there, looks good so far. Can you add a more detailed gear section please?

If you add it I'll gladly add you to the build list :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info