Noob question : I wonder if this bows damage can be improve?

Casual player here, This is like my second month playing this game and I never saw a bow with 200+ physical damage until I got this drop on a map I cant even remember where and decided to keep it. My noob questions are :

1) Is this end game viable bow? (If I manage to 6L this)
2) Is it possible to to have multicrafted mods with this bow?
and finally 3) Can I still increase the physical damage or it is better to have an increase attack speed on this bow?
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 10:17:46 AM
while i'm certainly no expert at super endgame, attack speed DOES increase your damage (per second) rather dramatically, and with already having a flat and percent phys roll, accuracy, and crit already on the bow, i'd say that the attack speed is the missing piece there.

I'd certainly say to roll attack speed on it, or would at least do so myself--with the highest one i could find on the mastercraft list.

that's a pretty crazy bow.
1. do not try to 6L that, just 6S+5L and if you hit 6L before 5 remember to smile

2. it depents if that has phys+accurary or phys and accuracy
- if it's phys+accuracy = 3 prefixes
- if its phys and accuracy = room for 1 prefix and 1 suffix
- yuo can check from Tora's bench, if it allows you to craft both prefix and a suffix, then it's phys and accuracy

3 you actually can, by whetstones otherwise see above

4. i would not use Exalts on that, just craft attackspeed and enjoy your bow
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

Also blessed orbs. The max implicit increased crit chance is 50%.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
The best you could do for now is to bench-craft attack speed on it (2 chaos).
Burn all the orbs!
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
yuo can check from Tora's bench, if it allows you to craft both prefix and a suffix, then it's phys and accuracy

I only learned about item affixes just now since you mentioned it, I'm not totally sure if I understand the wiki correctly, So putting the bow on a Level 6 Torah's crafting bench and it allows me to have any of these mods Suffix ? ( +20 - 30 to Dex; 22 - 27 % Global Crit Strike Chance multiplier; 7 - 12% Inc. Attack Speed; Add Fire/Cold/Lightning resist % & 10-30 % projectile speed ) and Prefix mod ? (8 - 22 % Inc. Element Damage & Add Fire/Cold/Lightning Damage).

"
PyleWarlord wrote:

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Also blessed orbs. The max implicit increased crit chance is 50%.

I totally forgot about using whetstones and blessed orbs haha, thank you for reminding me.

"
AndIMustMask wrote:
I'd certainly say to roll attack speed on it, or would at least do so myself--with the highest one i could find on the mastercraft list.

"
skuadak wrote:
The best you could do for now is to bench-craft attack speed on it (2 chaos).

"
PyleWarlord wrote:
4. i would not use Exalts on that, just craft attackspeed and enjoy your bow

Thank you all, so the easiest way is to 5L and add attack speed and enjoy my self found bow. :D
"
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
yuo can check from Tora's bench, if it allows you to craft both prefix and a suffix, then it's phys and accuracy

I only learned about item affixes just now since you mentioned it, I'm not totally sure if I understand the wiki correctly, So putting the bow on a Level 6 Torah's crafting bench and it allows me to have any of these mods Suffix ? ( +20 - 30 to Dex; 22 - 27 % Global Crit Strike Chance multiplier; 7 - 12% Inc. Attack Speed; Add Fire/Cold/Lightning resist % & 10-30 % projectile speed ) and Prefix mod ? (8 - 22 % Inc. Element Damage & Add Fire/Cold/Lightning Damage).

The easiest way to understand prefix and suffix mods are to look at magic items. eg:

This is a coral ring. It has the 'Glimmering' prefix, which gives it +8 energy shield, and the suffix 'of the brute', which gives it +9 strength. It's name is therefore 'Glimmering Coral Ring of the Brute'. (It has a low itemlevel, since it dropped in a low level area, so can't roll very good mods.)

Normally magic items can only have 1 prefix and one suffix.
Rare items can have up to 3 of each. Because their names don't give away which prefixes and suffixes they have, you kind of have to guess. But the fact that you can add a prefix or a suffix using Tora's bench means that the bow hasn't reached its maximum number of prefixes or suffixes yet. So it probably has 2 of each.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 22, 2016, 8:32:11 AM
If it has open prefix - then the correct way is to add: can have multiple crafted affixes (Elreon lvl 8). Then craft increased physical dmg and attack speed (from Tora).

Otherwise craft only increased attack speed from Tora.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:
If it has open prefix - then the correct way is to add: can have multiple crafted affixes (Elreon lvl 8). Then craft increased physical dmg and attack speed (from Tora).

Otherwise craft only increased attack speed from Tora.

?

Has two suffixes, why would you multimod?

This bow is pretty much done. Would craft AS, Quality, and call it a day. There is likely an open prefix, unless you got a really bad hybrid roll, but it's not worth Exalting imo.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

?

Has two suffixes, why would you multimod?

This bow is pretty much done. Would craft AS, Quality, and call it a day. There is likely an open prefix, unless you got a really bad hybrid roll, but it's not worth Exalting imo.

Yeah, correct. The bow doesn't have hybrid phys/accuracy mod. Follow just crafting AS.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info