Noob question : I wonder if this bows damage can be improve?

"
"
If that bow really does have both an open prefix and suffix slot, then it may be worth to craft attack speed and then exalt hoping for a DPS prefix. If you got a high-tier hybrid phys/acc mod on that bow then it would be sort of almost in range of a Reach :P

^

As I said this is the best way to do it.

@OP, do NOT Multi Mod the thing, lmao. Guy that I quoted has no clue.

You can deduce easily that there are already 2 suffixes. Crit Chance and an Accuracy Roll that is great than what Dictator's Prefix would provide you.

I wouldn't even slam the Exalt, just craft AS and you're ready to go.

Yeah, it's 100% impossible for multimod to be worthwhile, I promise. You either have 4 or 5 mods on that bow no matter what. If you multimod, you will either have 1 or 0 slots left to apply mods; definitely not 2.

However, Sarang is wrong about one thing: this could very well have Dictator's on it and not a suffix accuracy roll (range on accuracy for dictator's is 135-169). If it does, then the bow already has 3 prefixes. You should really check with tora to see if it has an open prefix slot before yoloexalting (which, if you choose to do, should absolutely be _after_ crafting attack speed). If the bow has 2 open suffix slots and no open prefix slots, then it's still worth crafting attack speed but not worth even attempting the exalted orb.
craft attack speed and you can get close to a 330 pdps bow. If you're gonna sell it, leave it at that. If you're gonna use it, and can afford it, exalt it and hope you get lucky.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
My bad on the Accuracy roll. Went dyslexic, read 318 and not 138.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
First of all, thank you everyone for the replies, I learned a lot from the discussion, but also got some new questions, I cant figure out how to post screenshots on Torahs bench directly (sorry) so I posted the images on imgur (link below):

http://imgur.com/a/YVr7Q

I'm planning on using this bow once I got my rangers level high enough... and if I can 6S/5L at the very least. So If I understand you all correctly based on Torahs bench available mods for my bow, first I need to craft Attack Speed % which is a suffix and I'm not 100% sure if I still have an open prefix but I hope the screenshots can help...) the mods % increase on weapon elemental damage or add local fire/cold/lightning damage are prefixes right and are the only available prefix I can craft on my bow?

I think I'm asking too many stupid questions but I cant help it, the information you all provided is kinda overwhelming. :D
I don't really get what you're asking.

You only get one Master mod. Just seems like you don't have a Level 6 Tora, which is the level where you can bench craft Attack Speed. If you need Tora lmk and I can help when I get on in the afternoon.

Grats though, that's a flat Accuracy roll so if you wanted to yolo Ex after crafting Attack Spees you could gamble for that hybrid.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 23, 2016, 1:52:11 PM
"
Grats though, that's a flat Accuracy roll so if you wanted to yolo Ex after crafting Attack Spees you could gamble for that hybrid.

Yes, exactly agree with this. You clearly have the attack speed mod available, so use the attack speed mod from the bench. Then the bench will tell you that you can't craft anything else, and so you will have the option to use an Exalted Orb on your bow.

Using this orb will be an outright gamble, but if you get a hybrid phys/accuracy roll then the bow will be good, very endgame viable (but still not a Reach)
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 23, 2016, 1:59:21 PM
I think I get it now, so basically I can mastercraft a suffix (ideal is "attack speed" or "crit multiplier") and exalt out a random prefix that is not already in my bow and I'm having a slim chance on rolling a "#% increased Physical Damage, +# to Accuracy Rating" hybrid prefix mod.

I have 1 exalt dropped last week on a really big fancy looking rare strongbox, never saw that kind of strongbox again.

I might use this on this bow if I can 6L it. There is a certain satisfaction on using a self-found item imo.

Again thank you all for explaining patiently the crafting game mechanics to me.
Be aware that even simply getting the hybrid roll doesn't mean it'll be a BIG hybrid roll. And you could also end up with some other random junky prefix. Though, frankly...

You could roll the hybrid, which'd be Home Run if it was a big hybrid roll. You could also roll +1 to Gems, which'd be a nice boost if not necessarily an Exalt's nice boost. Could also roll +2 to Bow gems, so a slightly less nice overall boost but quite good for lulz. Could also roll physical damage leeched as either health or mana, neither of which is bad.

All the flat elemental damage rolls would be bunk (save MAYBE lightning, since flat lightning could Shock off of crits. Still, would not be a great day), as would prefix WED. Half-and-half chance overall of rolling something worthwhile, and then the regular chance of rolling a high enough worthwhile mod to matter. if you don't have anything else pressing to buy off the market with the exalt...may be worth a slam, just to see if you can win the lottery.

Would not slam it if you still need other ballin' gear to go with an already reasonably ballin' bow. Seems a shame to waste that perfect implicit, though. Ah well. A goal to work towards, perhaps.
"
I think I get it now, so basically I can mastercraft a suffix (ideal is "attack speed" or "crit multiplier") and exalt out a random prefix that is not already in my bow and I'm having a slim chance on rolling a "#% increased Physical Damage, +# to Accuracy Rating" hybrid prefix mod.

I have 1 exalt dropped last week on a really big fancy looking rare strongbox, never saw that kind of strongbox again.

I might use this on this bow if I can 6L it. There is a certain satisfaction on using a self-found item imo.

Again thank you all for explaining patiently the crafting game mechanics to me.

Local attack speed is a multiplicative buff to all of your damage, so definitely go with that instead of crit multi (which is merely additive with other crit multi)

But yes, you seem to have understood all of the rest!

Good luck!
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 24, 2016, 10:18:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info