ZiggyD's Guardian of the Hydra Showcase

God damn, GGG as a primarily melee player whos looking forward to those new claw skills you have in the works.

If you released splitting shot id probably drop my love of melee for that, because that looks dank.

Like a skill with fork built in and forks after a certain distance is traveled, but can refork over and over since its not actual fork.

"
MrTeatimeYT wrote:
God damn, GGG as a primarily melee player whos looking forward to those new claw skills you have in the works.

If you released splitting shot id probably drop my love of melee for that, because that looks dank.

Like a skill with fork built in and forks after a certain distance is traveled, but can refork over and over since its not actual fork.

Fractal shot!?
Remember that time GGG introduced a new tough boss fight with a single target melee build going up against it?

Me neither.
"
LostArtz wrote:
MY BODY IS READY

LOL this was so good.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Can't wait for it!
no boobs?
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
This makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because new challenging difficult content. Sad because HC will keep dying off because HC is not rewarding or any different from SC league. My hopes are for GGG to implement something to motivate people to play HC leagues.

Yeah.., people wanna play the new content, and new content, especially end-game one is easier to reach in sc. Give HC its own "new content" again :/
ign: UpForJava
awesome
Hypee!!
"
rayz0101 wrote:
Sweet!

I hope we get the hydra's bow mtx, looks freaking amazing!

Ziggy said it's not a skin! So hopefully it's an epic unique. If not, definitely a skin transfer target!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info