[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

lvl92 ATM is will be Finish the 36/40 then go to lvl100 very cool build Tanky and Fast

big THX

hey guys anyone tried for the single target setup a +3 bow ? because i just got this

cheaper than a 6l Quill and its a pretty nice dps improvement with the downside of slow AS but you only need to stack 5 arrows in a boss and it melts down.
Do you think that with the +1 to any gem will a lvl 3 empower be better than a 20/20 slow proj ?
@Highblow what about empower instead of chance to ignite and you keep slower projectile. I am saying this because we already have high chance to ignite even without the gem.
IGN: LadyAlistra
what better ea 20/20 + 4 emp or ea 21/0 + 4 emp?
Got few more questions regarding setup:
- Is + arrow quiver a game changer or can live without it and better try to get a 21/20 EA?
- If getting life leech on quiver should i dump life leech gem from bow or keep it (don't have any leech on other gear parts)?

Thanks!
+1 quiver is good for single traged °2 arrows better 1°

i mean i run this day only with this and i have no leeching and no dangerous Situations

it´s little slows than a AOE setup whatever one shot most packs and easy to boss fights no more switch weapons
Last edited by stauch3r on Dec 29, 2016, 5:39:51 PM
Noob questions:
- Why less duration over slower projectiles? Slower projectiles has more damage. Does it scale the ignite duration?
- Thoughts on dropping chance to ignite from single target? I have ~50% chance to ignite without it, ~100% with it.
Lots of questions here, gonna try to answer them real quick.

+3 bow is alright, I mostly like how fast I can stack to 5 on quillrain and it's good enough to usually kill in 1 stack as is at least up to t15s. T16s it might make more of a difference but if it's too slow at getting to 5 against them because of their attack pattern then it becomes an issue. You could do the fire 1 shot from a +3 weapon swap to quill rain to finish stacking since EA doesn't care about the rest of the stack and it will act like it's 5 of the first arrow in any case. But that seems annoying to do for me.

But in a +3 bow an empower is a better gem than slower/less duration. slower has more damage than less duration, and if you decide to weapon swap to finish the stack it might be helpful to use it instead of less duration.

As for chance to ignite removal. You can remove it if you want, but the thing is, stacking to 5 and then not getting an ignite is a huge loss of damage. it means you have to make sure you stack again. If you're at the point where a single ignite will do the damage you need, then guaranteed ignite is a bigger damage boost than anything.

As for +1 quiver, it's pretty nice, but if you get a dying sun it's not necessary. It's helpful if you want to drop a weapon swap set up with a dying sun and use your single target as general aoe. But I personally liked having both even with the dying sun. The general clear is much faster, you can deal with reflect way easier. I use it to clear the general map and then when I enter boss room I can use the single target + dying sun if there are any ads and not need to swap in that situation.

But Feel free to use whatever is comfortable for you
Last edited by dingis on Dec 29, 2016, 10:29:53 PM
Thanks for guide. Never did full accedancy and atziri before. Was perfectly simple/
In terms of larger upgrades, would a dying sun or another 6L quill rain (for AOE) make more sense?
ign: ExplosiveSool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info