[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

How bad will this build be end game if I am unable to afford a rumi's and kaoms/belly?

Obviously I would save up to buy those things but does it work well without those items as well?
Rip at lvl 89. In reef map double boss with 3 addition projectiles just one shot me 7k-0 hp.
Ok so Imanaged to get Kaom's (actually pretty cheaply, through divination cards), but I hesitate to use it, because having to switch weapons constantly feels kind of clunky, I think I will try to roll decent '5link' helmet, if I won't change my mind. Also this is probably the most fun build I've ever done in PoE, thank you dingis:D

Rip ShadowTemplar:C
Last edited by nomnomomnom on Sep 8, 2016, 6:15:34 AM
So I am not sure if I am just a shit EA player or is my single target damage seriously lacking? My aoe clear is ok I guess, but single target just feels really clunky. Even aoe clear sometimes feels slow. Here's my gear and I hope you can guide me with how to improve my clear speed and single target damage.
It also feels like my aoe ignite chance is really low.

Last edited by xAgility on Sep 8, 2016, 6:53:00 AM
"
xAgility wrote:
So I am not sure if I am just a shit EA player or is my single target damage seriously lacking? My aoe clear is ok I guess, but single target just feels really clunky. Even aoe clear sometimes feels slow. Here's my gear and I hope you can guide me with how to improve my clear speed and single target damage.

Aoe clear feels slow only if your map have fire res and u under enfeeble. U doesn't have Master Alchimist which add chance to ignite and elemental dmg. I had almost the same gems and etc, except kaom and vessel, but im cleared everything up to tier 10 very fast.
Last edited by ShadowTemplar on Sep 8, 2016, 7:41:36 AM
"

Edit, scratch that didn't see the flat lightening. not sure what your issue is what maps are you struggling with. Are you firing 5 at once then making sure to curse?

If you really feel it, consider going a 2 curse route, going to the points on the tree, my eventual plan was to find a curse amulet. go ROA curse on hit Flam and ele weakeness.
Last edited by dingis on Sep 8, 2016, 8:31:05 AM
Here the same problem... i can clear everything but Im level 86 and still hava problems with single target vc bosses .....

I dont know but i shot 5 times single target and the boss's life down hyper slow ---
Hmm this is strange to me. You guys have way better gear than I do right now and say you're struggling, so far I haven't been, but the furthest I've been is t10 maps. The only slow maps I've felt were enfeeble, reduced status ailments, and fire res. It might be because I'm used to how fast it should clear or that I'm doing my maps solo. I am also taking my time and not pushing it super hard, I'm 87 in EHC right now.

So if you're having trouble, tell me what maps you're struggling with, your level, and if you're partying or solo
"
dingis wrote:
Hmm this is strange to me. You guys have way better gear than I do right now and say you're struggling, so far I haven't been, but the furthest I've been is t10 maps. The only slow maps I've felt were enfeeble, reduced status ailments, and fire res. It might be because I'm used to how fast it should clear or that I'm doing my maps solo. I am also taking my time and not pushing it super hard, I'm 87 in EHC right now.

So if you're having trouble, tell me what maps you're struggling with, your level, and if you're partying or solo

I am playing solo and it just feels so inefficient at times. Also the single target arrow is so freaking annoying it misses like 90% of the time. I mean yes it clears the maps with no real issues but it's just kinda meh when I have to shoot so many explosive arrows to clear the remaining few mobs from a pack that didn't die to the big aoe while they were grouped up. Ignite chance feels REALLY low for some reason. I guess uber lab will help a lot with that.
"
I am playing solo and it just feels so inefficient at times. Also the single target arrow is so freaking annoying it misses like 90% of the time. I mean yes it clears the maps with no real issues but it's just kinda meh when I have to shoot so many explosive arrows to clear the remaining few mobs from a pack that didn't die to the big aoe while they were grouped up. Ignite chance feels REALLY low for some reason. I guess uber lab will help a lot with that.

Wait you went master sergeon first? you should get master alchemist in cruel, it's such a good node, master sergeon doesn't give you nearly as much and a bleed flask will do you just fine, that's what you should save for uber lab. Respec out of that asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info