Vault Map Reveal

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Manator wrote:
Complain? Since when player opinion acts as complain if he has different approach? I told you pal, I didn't asked for your humble opinion, [Removed by Support]

And no one asked for your opinion either, but you posted. That's why these are forums and not PMs, it's open to rant and rave. Just don't be surprised when people don't agree with you, or call you out on something. As for my "feelings", I guess you don't understand sarcasm?

GGG asks, its called feedback that's why I'm posting here. I don't care if they're reading or browsing precious reddit, but definitely this is none of your business. I'm not surprised you called me a troll just because I have more [Removed by Support]
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 17, 2016, 4:52:57 PM
"
Manator wrote:
I don't give a fuck.
"
Manator wrote:
I don't give a fuck, what you're thinking about my POV
"
Manator wrote:
because I don't care.

...yet you continue to quote me.

"
Manator wrote:
but definitely this is none of your business.

The forum is discussion, it's everyone's business who posts and read. You posted to a public forum. I'm not sure where you're misunderstanding that.

"
Manator wrote:
I'm not surprised you called me a troll...

I never called you a "troll". I asked if you were trolling.

"
Manator wrote:
just because I have more knowledge and experience than you, pal, now gimme a favor, buy some more support packs, this game needs more people like you.

The Internet is full of "I know more than you" mentality. So welcome to the club.

As for supporter packs, sure any time, I love the game and happy to support GGG.

Just let go of your hate. You'll be so much less stressed out. Trust me.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 17, 2016, 4:00:58 PM
wonder wich treasures will await us on that vault map O_o
...would be nice to get showered with exalts, or even a single mirror. But, yeah, I know that's a pipe dream, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"

Best free game I have ever spent money on!

I can second that!

"

Oh and just so I can be categorized properly, I like the lab :P

But you are still a very strange human being. A little masochistic perhaps ;-)
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Sometimes I long back to the days where people rejoiced where they could explore mega dungeons in a game like Might and Magic 6: The Mandate of Heaven (one of the first 3D games btw): Castle Darkmoor, Kriegspire, Alamos, the Tomb of Varn, ...

+100,000,000,000

You guys attitude towards the whole "clearspeed-meta" will basically kill all diversity and reduce the endgame from 100 maps (now) to just 1 straight-line, featureless and extremely boring map (basically an Endless Ledge with max mob density). No thanks!

You guys have your clearspeed maps. But we aren't all you. We don't all play for the same reasons you do. And hence we don't all play as you guys do. Leave us with our maps and you're free to stick with yours.

So stop imagining you represent the entire playerbase, quit complaining and let us have our fun.

+1 agreed, it's good to have variety in maps, not everyone wants to chain gorges/plateu all day long!
Last edited by Tereng on Aug 17, 2016, 6:51:49 PM
:O
A funny experiemnt would be to make a league where you don't need to run lab for the ascendancy point (bind it to something different) and then we compare the amount of lab runs compared to the previous leagues. Most players don't mind the lab but very few actually enjoy it.
Looks cool but I rather chain Gorges.
Literally Temple map and nothing else, here's to hoping they didn't make Hillock/Blacksmith a boss in another 20 maps he's already the boss of enough maps.
Last edited by Ferrari420 on Aug 17, 2016, 9:01:42 PM
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info