Labyrinth for returning player

Jugg is often picked because he trivializes both its not binary.
Last edited by Fhark on Aug 19, 2016, 4:05:49 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:

Jugg isnt picked because it trivalizes the traps, hes picked because it trivializes the boss.

Jugg is picked because it trivializes traps and makes the boss relatively easy. Its not the best build/class vs boss though.

"
goetzjam wrote:

Again armor does nothing against most of the traps and traps that don't hit aren't giving you endurance charges.

Jugg is good vs all traps mostly because of life regeneration and hard phys mitigation from Endurance charges. 'Endurance charge when hit' and extra Armour are just minor boons.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

Jugg isnt picked because it trivalizes the traps, hes picked because it trivializes the boss.

Jugg is picked because it trivializes traps and makes the boss relatively easy. Its not the best build/class vs boss though.

"
goetzjam wrote:

Again armor does nothing against most of the traps and traps that don't hit aren't giving you endurance charges.

Jugg is good vs all traps mostly because of life regeneration and hard phys mitigation from Endurance charges. 'Endurance charge when hit' and extra Armour are just minor boons.

Yea and if i want to pick juggernaut to make the labyrinth easier for me i need to clear it once in NORMAL and its already fucking difficult in NORMAL.
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info