[2.3] Crit Facebreaker Ancestral Warchief. Uber Atziri Video

"
sSasori wrote:
"
eugenez wrote:

Could you share your passive tree as well? Is the 420k dps with flasks and fully buffed? What's the tooltip dps in hideout?

My gear
Spoiler

Tree is pretty much the same, i just took what i needed (res/life)
i will grab blood drinker and the jewel node next to it still
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAATxBQU1BQVFBQWNyRFlvdG5JRlBWdmFvd1d2M1g5aEdfVVFyVkliV3pzc0l3THVYd21sV0hpVlV1TU5vblRjRkstdklMa2tCR0tyMHJJZThOdXFtU0VCcUQ1dmJYeU5aTFl2ZjZQVGVPbVZfNEtPdUh5UmJjLWc4dzhMWU5meHE3RTlxLW5ITTRyVUEzTl9sUnlxUXRocjJ4bzh2QWZvZ0FFczhCbVBPOFlYVHdGNzN5c3FsbnpHamlRVlNjdmNnOW1ubGpsS2hOYUs2UHk5ekxxR0hhc3ozNnRqWko5M0NPWWItWFBFTXo0a182SGV5QXhucTQtWjV2a1VWQkg3dzRVSUY4X2YtTXgteG8tOGk4YzUybzc5a2lNenozOFdHT3hXNll5QXdTb2NxbEkwdWhZRjZJLVBFdWtvQT09AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

These are with Increased AOE;

tooltip: 332k with 4 power charges / atziri flask and lions roar
hideout: 117k
health: 4.747

I am not using that jewel yet, to compensate for my life.
4.7k at level 83

I think it added about 20k tooltip dps before i refunded the points for more res/hp

Thanks. Im at 451k inc. AOE dps with 3 power charges, TOH and atziri flask. Seems about right I guess. Fun build thus far. I didnt have a marauder handy so I decided to go with the crit FB Scion version.

I feel its slightly fragile as we dont get the warcry ascendancy perks from Berserker. But I guess your Lightning Coil helps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEBLMGoAthDc0QzBQgFm8WvxcvGF0aOBo-G8gcziSwJpUnLyoTK1AxnjH7Mgk1kjY9PAU8LTxLPO9KyE3jUEdVS1gXWOVZ81orXz9h4mKsZIRmVGaeZ5toWGhlaPJqjGxGbIxtbG6qcFJyD3Jscql1_XaseyB7w4CkguSDX4PMhG-J04nYiq-MC4w2kBGQVZJ9lG-Yb5tYnaqiAKI-otmj8qSgpjKmV6hyqUisqq4-r2yvp7DYsVu1SLXytz65fL68wGbE9sauyBTPfs_d0ujUQteW2L3cI-Nq5FHlz-oY7LDvDu988B_xivIv8931b_cy-JP46_m9-tL-Cv5U_of-jw==?accountName=eugenez&characterName=SilvianaBrehon

Yep it helps.

Also I have switched out blasphemy for arctic armour & herald of ash.
Using enfeeble on a second CWDT setup.

I will switch out the atziri flask for ToH whenever i can buy one
Creator
After some fooling around with Voidheart i found my favorite setup with conc, here are the screens:
Voidheart H/O potions and charges:

Voidheart Full Buff:

Using the Rare Diamond Ring:

3 Warchief Totems and a Protector simultaneously, bosses just vaporizes.
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Sep 25, 2016, 8:06:58 PM
"
After some fooling around with Voidheart i found my favorite setup with conc, here are the screens:

Voidheart Full Buff:

You have your gear in the earlier page. Could you post your tree and jewels as well? Like to see how I could get similar dps to you. Thanks! :)
"
eugenez wrote:
"

Voidheart Full Buff:

You have your gear in the earlier page. Could you post your tree and jewels as well? Like to see how I could get similar dps to you. Thanks! :)

Sure thing man! Jewels are pretty bad ATM tree is here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEBLMGoAthDc0QzBQgFr8YXRo4Gj4byBzOJpUnLyoTK1AxnjH7Mgk1kjY9OuE8BTwtPEs87z0-PfxKyE3jUEdVS1gXWGNY5VnzWitfP2HiYqxkhGZUZp5nm2jyaoxsRmyMbWxuqnBScg9ybHKpdf12rHsge8N_44Lkg1-DzIRvidOKr4wLjDaMz5ARkFWSfZRvmG-dqqIAoj6i2aPypKCmMqZXqHKpSKyqrY2uPq9sr6ew2LFbtUi18rc-uXy-vMBmxPbGrsbYyBTPfs_d0ujUQti93CPkUeXP6hjssO8O73zwH_GK8i_yRfVv9kj3MviT-b3-Cv5U_of-jw==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info