48 Hour Solo Flashback Event Delayed by Three Hours

Will this be voided after complete or we can keep all the sick loot we find along the way?
"
Tereng wrote:
"
Czarevna wrote:
GGG:

I think it would be a good idea (for the health, safety and well-being of your players) to make only half of the 48 hours count for the race.

12 hours of consecutive play count, 12 hours don't count - (do this twice.)

Means:
-Players of different time zones can easily participate. (Start when they want.)
-Players could get some sleep without fearing rest "makes them lose."

Players die at tournaments by taking drugs to stay awake that long, and you know some will try that.

Please think of health and safety.

+1 for health and safety!

THIS IS AN ARPG PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
To do this event while the biggest eSport tournament in the world is going ...
As far as i know there is quite a bit of overlap between the DotA 2 and PoE playerbase. I won't be playing this event when the last two days of a 20mio $ tournament is going.
cool
"
Gaza wrote:

You do realise that the patch is out 9am NZT on a saturday? That means that the developers have to be in the office for that time... to bring it forward 3 hours that would require the developers to be at work at 6am on a weekend...

funny since weaver's is broken and Chris' response on reddit is "> I'm investigating this now. I don't have any other developers available at the moment because it's a weekend but I'll try to call people in once I know the nature of the problem."

Guess they got the morning off anyhow
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Why is it telling me this event is over 2 hours in
Last edited by Timxx on Aug 12, 2016, 8:58:23 PM
You guys miswrote five.....
I gotta say, before the day the race started, I was LOOKING FORWARD TO this event. After multiple screw-ups by GGG and the lacklustre AoW reveal (no meaningful change apparent, just T14 Gorges,) I'm massively disappointed in the event, AoW, and GGG in general. I won't be buying any supporter packs this season on principle. You guys need to get your act together for this game to be worth more than free.

Please do not include Domination mods in ANY future race leagues, you obviously cannot get them working right and it only leads to more problems and disappointments like with this one. I wouldn't miss shrines a bit if you removed them entirely, they add nothing of substance to the game. Also, please plan your events more completely instead of changing things thousands of people are scheduling for at the last minute. And I certainly hope Essence will be becoming main game content given the sort of content it is - I don't know if I can stomach much more PoE this season after this many large-scale disappointments. I thought "everything I knew" about PoE endgame was supposed to change? Nothing important shows any sign of changing in any of the released info so far, Essence is the only hope for this season to be interesting at all.

Please also consider including Talisman and Rampage in the next Flashback league, and running it longer, with a rock-solid start time. Talisman has gotten nowhere near the attention it deserves and it really sucks to see it languish. I half-wonder if Essence will go the same way after all this. I really want to see Talisman and Beyond more widely active. They're much better than even Headhunter, which is somewhat overrated and always-on'able already. Give us a unique (and not an amulet) that turns on Talisman as long as you wear it, possession, drops, upgrades and all! Preferably a ring.

There are plenty of ways my disappointment in GGG could be reduced. Too bad few or none of them seem to be happening.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
This event is a gong show with the state of game performance and server instability. Consider streamlining what is already in before piling on a bunch more unoptimized content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info