48 Hour Solo Flashback Event Delayed by Three Hours

"
Darkfyre wrote:

my english sux.
RiP EU players once again.... 2am start for me is bad , cuz i'm pretty tired from work already and i prolly wont stay up for that :/
yah fuck EU more right GGG?
Are you actually fucking serious? You understand that people adjust their scheduele around these races right? When are you gonna learn to actually plan things GGG. So dissappointed.
"
Dannefast wrote:
Are you actually fucking serious? You understand that people adjust their scheduele around these races right? When are you gonna learn to actually plan things GGG. So dissappointed.

They made a mistake in scheduling. While it sucks for those who race, a little forgiveness goes a long way.

Regardless, I've learned not to schedule my free time according to any game. Downtime, updates, and other issues always have the potential to completely destroy even the best of plans.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Dannefast wrote:

They made a mistake in scheduling. While it sucks for those who race, a little forgiveness goes a long way.

Regardless, I've learned not to schedule my free time according to any game. Downtime, updates, and other issues always have the potential to completely destroy even the best of plans.

Hey bro! This obviously isn't a thing for you, but for a racer that currently has put in 3 weeks of hard work to plan and race to obtain the 1k point prize with little sleep in between races it is a BIG deal! Dannefast has 903 points, you have none. I also understand what you said about any issues with the game can destroy the best laid out plans. Very true statement, however a little more compassion for Dannefast and the rest of the racers would have been nice. I actually am trying for the 1k prize, and took time off work for this event. Very disappointed too. Least I can still work instead of take all the time off, which is nice. Very narrow margin for me to get the 1k prize, so a few hours notice of which I didn't see until a few minutes ago is quite a let down. Now I have to scramble to fix this change.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Aug 12, 2016, 3:06:01 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Dannefast wrote:

Yes but what I take offense to is them changing this so shortly before the race, they could have looked at the race schedule as soon as they had the date and time for their announcement and then made a change, considering people have pretty much been looking forward to this race since the start of the season. Changing it this shortly before is just a slap in the face to everyone who planned their weekend around this. I have been playing and supporting this game for a long time because i always thought GGG was a company that had their fans best interest in mind. But now i just don't know anymore.
"
Dannefast wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Dannefast wrote:

Yes but what I take offense to is them changing this so shortly before the race, they could have looked at the race schedule as soon as they had the date and time for their announcement and then made a change, considering people have pretty much been looking forward to this race since the start of the season. Changing it this shortly before is just a slap in the face to everyone who planned their weekend around this. I have been playing and supporting this game for a long time because i always thought GGG was a company that had their fans best interest in mind. But now i just don't know anymore.

Peoples plans wont change over 3 hours, just be patient and get over it.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Dannefast wrote:

He has a point, I work 11-8 I knew for the last 2 months this race was 4pm and I needed to take a half day off of work, in order to to that I had to work an extra hour each day this week. I find out now (Thurs?) that it was all for nothing, as now its pushed later.

I'd rather this then 3 hours -earlier- but either way its poor planning to change the most hyped race of the league. And not to be rude, but during season racing I plan my free-time, flex time, and social time around races. Now sunday I can't go out for dinner as this race goes til 7pm, and then the other races of course got pushed forward too.

Love racing, but stick to time schedule. Either release patch notes 3 hours early, or just release them and who cares if people don't read them, not everyone races. Especially not new people your trying to attract with press releases. If a noob joins an 8 mod Flashback race they'll probably never return.
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"

Peoples plans wont change over 3 hours, just be patient and get over it.
My Sunday dinner plans just got cancelled actually.
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info