The Press Tour is Complete. New Supporter Packs Tomorrow!

For sure I will buy the next supporter pack. But don't get me wrong: it's just because of Chris's glorious beard. It has nothing to do with the quality of that awesome game.
Last edited by Stlan on Aug 12, 2016, 2:04:51 AM
I hope my Keyboard will resist all the drooling, poor thing is drowning.
HYPU
WTH, why would you time the 48hr race to start 1hr before this (or vice versa)? That sucks for people that want to compete seriously. I realize it was probably unforeseen, but it's annoying nonetheless.

Maybe try to avoid that in the future, by having long races occur earlier in a season, as opposed to late, where it could overlap with expansion announcements.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Aug 12, 2016, 2:20:23 AM
Yay! Another supporter title!
"
WTH, why would you time the 48hr race to start 1hr before this (or vice versa)? That sucks for people that want to compete seriously. I realize it was probably unforeseen, but it's annoying nonetheless.

Maybe try to avoid that in the future, by having long races occur earlier in a season, as opposed to late, where it could overlap with expansion announcements.

Just finish the race and then check the announcement? Not like the new league starts 1 hour into the race. Information will still be there.

HYPE IS REAL THOUGH!
Great!
Cant wait to see new packs

Also my wife left me.

OOOOFFF

20% off stash currency tabs and last day of supporter packs.

Well played GGG, Well played Sir!
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info