Minority, and a Plea.

"
krenderke wrote:
"
Nssheepster wrote:
"Lab Haters are a Minority"

Alright. If Lab Haters are a Minority....Why isn't the supply of Enchanted Helms higher? After all, if you LIKE Lab, AND you can make such good money farming it for Helm Enchants and gear....You'd do it right? Content you enjoy, that's also profitable....Win-win, who wouldn't do it?

That's because, since everyone loves tha lab, they self enchant helmets for themselves, doing hundreds of runs, and since they self farm it nobody wants to buy them, too much supply, not enough demand.

</sarcasm>
The funny thing about your sarcasm is its actually a fact that people who are running and selling enchants are generally keeping the best ones for themselves, thats no secret.

The entire reason why the supply isnt higher is because no ones going to give up an ilvl 84 base or a unique with the perfect synergy enchant unless they already own it.

Sincerely, someone who actually farms labyrinth enchants.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
There is no supply because most of the enchants are crap or not meta. The good one on good base get sold instantly and as said before, most player keep them for themself.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Look, another useless lab thread. How surprising and thx mods...

"
Nssheepster wrote:
B). ONE MAN runs the POE.Trade Website. The WHOLE THING. IF he ALONE leaves, the entire economy of the game collapses. The VAST majority of players trade using that website, or something that references that website. Basic currency ratios are obtained THERE, not anywhere else. He could literally KILL POE whenever he wanted.

Maybe we would need to wait a few days for a new website but poe.trade is kind of a natural monopoly. As soon as it's gone another person will overtake the whole thing pretty quickly.

But (ab)using XYZ for your fucking lab hate is a new low.

I agree. Probably a bunch of people chomping at the bit, actually hoping for a shot at making an xyz replacement. It would have minimal impact.

I am seeing that the longer it goes without GGG addressing their crusade, then the more desperate they become. Perhaps they will make a change, but I am thinking they will wait until they see what kind of impact 2.4 is going to have.

We will find out some stuff this weekend, and they may announce something that will put this to rest. If they don't, well then we pretty much know the answer without being told.
Let them become more desperate, its all the more reason to ignore them. After all theyre a minority, a minority with garbage opinions.

What funny is new people see the forums and are absolutely disgusted by them, have a few friends who tried out the game, went on the forums, were horrified at how grossly entitled and whiny people act on the forums which completely turned them off from the game, because "I dont want to be involved with a community that terrible".

Nice job labyrinth haters, setting a great precedence for how new players see the community.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
What happens this weekend?

And btw i am more desperate for sex than for providing an alt way to do the labyrinth.

Although providing an alt way to do the labyrinth that also enhances it, like puzzles that bypass the traps, shouldn't be that bad for guys who like the lab as it is.

But i am getting offtopic on my own post.

Sex, i need more sex.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Aug 10, 2016, 7:38:52 AM
The lab is completely optional, if you don't enjoy it or find it to hard just skip it.

It all comes down to wahhh I want my ascendancy for free GGG! I find it amusing also that people are saying the game is to easy now yet complain about the lab.

Also for seeing a low amount of helm enchants for sale it's simple really, most enchanted helms for sale are item level 84 and keep getting enchanted until they get a decent enchant worth selling. This can take many lab runs if you're unlucky.
"
ZannixFTW wrote:
The lab is completely optional

All right, son.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Lab is optional most people enjoy it, it's not because a minority do not enjoy it, that it should be cancelled for everyone.

Damn son this is why we can't have a nice thing.
"
torturo wrote:
"
ZannixFTW wrote:

All right, son.

I like how when people respond to "lab is optional" posts they let their hate of the lab overcome context logic.

LAB. IS. OPTIONAL. Do you have to do it once each difficulty to get your 8 points? Yeah, do you have to do it over and over again? No. Yes it is mandatory to an extent but you can't act like you are forced to do it 40 times a month or something to get anywhere in the game.

Even if you don't like it, purposely avoiding traps when you are a build that can't tank the damage as well isn't completely insufferable just to get your points each character. It is only mandatory to the extent that you need to put a minimum of like what- an hour of your character's total play time into the lab itself?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
torturo wrote:
"
ZannixFTW wrote:

All right, son.

I like how when people respond to "lab is optional" posts they let their hate of the lab overcome context logic.

LAB. IS. OPTIONAL. Do you have to do it once each difficulty to get your 8 points? Yeah, do you have to do it over and over again? No. Yes it is mandatory to an extent but you can't act like you are forced to do it 40 times a month or something to get anywhere in the game.

Even if you don't like it, purposely avoiding traps when you are a build that can't tank the damage as well isn't completely insufferable just to get your points each character. It is only mandatory to the extent that you need to put a minimum of like what- an hour of your character's total play time into the lab itself?

optional or not, it's part of the game, most people enjoy it. I love to run it every once in a while. It's not because a minority hate it that we should remove it, damn can we have some nice things without people whining asking them to be removed.
"
diablofdb wrote:
damn can we have some nice things without people whining asking them to be removed.

Sadly kids those days feels like every single of their rants should be acknowledge and that everything should be changed as they desire.

It's even more hilarious when you put that in the context of a F2P game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info