2.4.0 League Crafted Items

After the HC master race we now have temp league master race.
I too enjoy leagues myself but i do not wish for Standard to die.
Meh ...

"Crafting" in PoE would be more accurately labeled "gambling" or possibly 'noob trap".
"

GGG has made a great game but overtime it has gotten really stale. Most twitch streamers that play like 15 hours a day just grind maps, maps, maps and they complain about experience gain or getting higher tier maps which puts out the new players.

But man, its always been about maps.
Check out Krips videos from long ago - Maps!
It was always about maps, nothing changed in that regard.

I definetly do not miss farming Lunaris 3 for lvl 68 maps to drop. Or farm Merc Docks 24/7.

If anything, game has become rich with variety of content and stuff to do or gear to obtain and means to do so.

Last edited by WiseGuard on Aug 8, 2016, 4:36:10 PM
meh
Very nice, but then again it can't be really called 'crafting' if you barely have any control over what mods the item gets. Sure, the lvl 8 haku/tora master mods allow a certain degree of control, but they are very expensive and not available till very late.

'random rerolling' is a better description of the process. Its a shame that such a great game lacks an actual crafting system. Crafting should be available in early/mid game to counteract the lack of good items. Right now, its an endgame pastime for some people who do it primarily for profit. Completely beats the purpose of crafting imho...
Another shitty league? Oh, thanks ggg! That would be very interresting 3 months, like prophecy!!! *SARCASM*
"
Very nice, but then again it can't be really called 'crafting' if you barely have any control over what mods the item gets. Sure, the lvl 8 haku/tora master mods allow a certain degree of control, but they are very expensive and not available till very late.

'random rerolling' is a better description of the process. Its a shame that such a great game lacks an actual crafting system. Crafting should be available in early/mid game to counteract the lack of good items. Right now, its an endgame pastime for some people who do it primarily for profit. Completely beats the purpose of crafting imho...

+111111

Was just going to say that; it won't be good and if it's called crafting then it's false advertisement, unless we have 100% chance to get what we want through the process, just like crafting does (with a slight roll range, rerollable through scouring).

If it's another piece of trash of a mechanic just like the ultra RNG and ultra OP (sometimes a must have) helmet enchant mechanic then meh.
Better do it properly or don't do it at all please, don't increase the mmo-RNG grind and profit-oriented gameplay. The pleasure of achieving (endgame gear/enchants/etc) stuff by ourselves without the need of an Auction House is unmeasurable.

"
Rockstopper wrote:
While the implementation and ease of getting those crafted items remains to be seen, this could be huge. Rare items with unique non-master crafted affixes is something some players have been wanting to see for some time now. Hopefully, this will bring interesting itemization in the next leagues a step further. There's certainly a lot of potential there.

Oh good, thought it was already decided that it would be more RNG, i'm playing this game just because i hate diablo3 excessive RNG.

Btw 6 linking items should be easier, remove the mechanic that artificially makes it harder to achieve (the mechanic that gets us many 3-3/6 4-2/6 2-4/6 but nearly no 5/6 or 6/6 whatsoever). Or the master crafting price should be lower, 1500 fus? pff.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Aug 8, 2016, 5:51:19 PM
This is nice, it reminde me of one of Titan Quest items category.
Naimly specific monster got chance to drop item with specific mod that whas realy strong and only posible to get that way.
Curently i think uniqe items have bring rare items to their knees, becouse beside their "uniq" mods they basicly have no rival in th rare department.

This league i crafted some items here and there but ther so litle base items to craft and ther is so litle desired outcome, thats just a pain.
Uniqes alredy taking so many items slots with no equal, i hope this will change balance and make crafting not so stressful.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 8, 2016, 6:05:33 PM
Aah these looks so awesome! This will be really interesting!
So take 2+ rares/unique/jewels combo add a new ultra rare currency put them in a location based crafting table get a semi-random super rare back?

OR

Sacrifice a high level character and bind its soul to a item empowering said item lol that would be cool.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Aug 8, 2016, 6:41:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info