2.4.0 League Crafted Items

I just hope some semi-new mods isn't all there is to the next league.
So what we can expect from 2.4 by now is some new endgame maps and mods for rares. this is not yet what I would call fun league mechanics and by far nothing to make me want to play three times four acts all over again (not to mention that trap torture which we do neither name nor enter). I hope for some creative ideas still to be revealed otherwise: see you on 3.0 (maybe) :/
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
boring
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Powerful items - power creep
Weak items - vendor trash

new items - ruined ingame economy, enforcement of extra stash tabs
revamped items - recycled content, things that should be done outside of schedule

new abilities - clutter of useless stuff impossible to fit in sockets or put on hotkeys
improved abilities - fixing what should be done right years ago and has no excuse to be presented as feature

I don't see anymore how teasers are even doing what they should. Clearly they only cause panic and confusion, as everyone is either fast to misinterpret what they see or set up unrealistically high expectations.
Its obviously much better move to not show anything particular until the release day. Just maybe visuals and names, but nothing that could give out too much information about the update itself. People only wait for cruel and labyrinth removal, they're not interested in anything else.
Last edited by Gehinom on Aug 8, 2016, 5:06:59 AM
Nice mods
"
Gehinom wrote:
Powerful items - power creep
Weak items - vendor trash

new items - ruined ingame economy, enforcement of extra stash tabs
revamped items - recycled content, things that should be done outside of schedule

new abilities - clutter of useless stuff impossible to fit in sockets or put on hotkeys
improved abilities - fixing what should be done right years ago and has no excuse to be presented as feature

I don't see anymore how teasers are even doing what they should. Clearly they only cause panic and confusion, as everyone is either fast to misinterpret what they see or set up unrealistically high expectations.
Its obviously much better move to not show anything particular until the release day. Just maybe visuals and names, but nothing that could give out too much information about the update itself. People only wait for cruel and labyrinth removal, they're not interested in anything else.

Hahaha, this couldn't be more true! Exactly my feelings regarding the community reactions to announcements. (And I have observed similar things in other, older games: At first the community is very enthusiastic and generally positive towards changes/additions to the game. And the older the game grows, the more pessimistic/sarcastic and generally negative the community responses become. I wonder why that is...)
Crit happens.
I just want PoE to be fun and challenging again
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
And the older the game grows, the more pessimistic/sarcastic and generally negative the community responses become. I wonder why that is...)

dissmissing player concers as vocal minority may be part of it...just a guess
what goes around comes around...
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 8, 2016, 5:54:18 AM
This whining is hilarious, how about we wait and see how the crafting is going to work before crying.

Also who are these people that want the lab removed? I see some people saying that everyone wants it removed, I love the lab and hope it's here to stay.
Last edited by ZannixFTW on Aug 8, 2016, 5:30:10 AM
"
ZannixFTW wrote:

Also who are these people that want the lab removed? I see some people saying that everyone wants it removed, I love the lab and hope it's here to stay.

I suggest to go and join the many community posts regarding how much fun the lab is... oh wait there are next to non existing.

Maybe you should start one?

PS: we all know by now that crafting is pretty much a garbage feature, unless u got close to limitless amount of currency to spend on it, or you just want to fill some gaps in already well rolled item.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info