[2.4] Blue Screen of Death: Arc Tremor Rod Trapper. HC viable. Cheap. Lots of Arcs.

ahh.. theres a significant lag from the mines in 2.4. not sure if it was like this in previous versions.. was a fun build but is basically unplayable in its current state. the arc mines cause such a delay, and with the lower hp/defense its pretty annoying trying not to die ;( . . . hopefully this will be fixed soon.

can anyone confirm if there was a noticeable lag with this build before 2.4 ??
"
Dosage1 wrote:
ahh.. theres a significant lag from the mines in 2.4. not sure if it was like this in previous versions.. was a fun build but is basically unplayable in its current state. the arc mines cause such a delay, and with the lower hp/defense its pretty annoying trying not to die ;( . . . hopefully this will be fixed soon.

can anyone confirm if there was a noticeable lag with this build before 2.4 ??

Thanks for replying. In the video in the OP you can see that there wasn't an issue with lag on detonation in 2.3. It's new to 2.4.

I have added a notice to the OP about the lag in 2.4.
Hopefully they fix it soon. A bug report has been made, but feel free to make another about it. :)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
awesome idead but it lag too much. i get like 1sec of freeze screen ea tiem i press "D"
i gues i stick to icetrapper, no lag spikes with that
Would this work with Bladefall and proper changes to the tree or is the auto-aim of arc just better overall?
"
theohh wrote:
Would this work with Bladefall and proper changes to the tree or is the auto-aim of arc just better overall?

In 2.4, traps shot from mines seem to work better than pre-2.4. So it would probably work OK with bladefall, especially because you would benefit from the bonus AoE from the mines. I still think the auto-aim from Arc would overall work better though.

Another option to try would be ice trap, since that would save a link slot.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info