[2.4] CwDP - Welcome to the New CoC - Spam Spells, 100% Damage Leech

This is how this build should be played, not with a bunch of low lvl spells with southband - writhing jar combo. 1 Massive discharge for boses, take out more multipliers while clearing trash not to die to reflect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6QUU02uSU

I\m running a similar version with 6,5k life and without RF (cuz reflect hurts bad enough even without it)

And PS, how did you calculate the 100% damage leech?
The 100% damage leech is from Berserker ascendancy passives; the Doedre's Elixir procs the "on Savage hit" effects, including the 100% leech from Cloaked in Savagery (it deals 10% of life as chaos, and we keep at -60% chaos resist for 16% life taken, and 15% is required to count as a savage hit). This is how we can afford to run RF, as reflect is a non issue with this leech. An additional 3% is gained from Pain Reaver, and 2% on crit from Harvest.

Using worms is also an advantage in that, you leech off of the worms, meaning constant ~20-40 targets to leech off of, so even if you encounter something that you cannot leech off of (a player with "Bloodless" allocated, for example), you can still leech at basically the same rate, as you're leeching off of the worms. Also, leech is less effective against single targets, but with worms, it's like you're constantly leeching off of an entire pack.

I did use to run a variant which was similar to yours, but I missed the spell spam of CoC and co, so I adapted this.

edit; oh, to show the leech covering reflect, I've put up a double reflect + vuln Malformation (there's some interesting interactions with reflect and CwDPs, as I cast, they get reflected, damages me, and reactivates the CwDTs, perpetuating the spell cycles by itself, it's pretty cool).

Double Reflect + Vuln Malformation

also, yes, I have a potato for a computer. Recently got a new graphics card, still kinda lags tho lol
Last edited by Gho5t_2312 on Sep 15, 2016, 7:39:38 PM
edit: oops, duplicate submission :/
Last edited by Gho5t_2312 on Sep 15, 2016, 7:15:52 PM
Found something weird with this;
I was dividing the life needed to be taken for a CwDT to be activated by 0.16 to find out how much max life I would need to proc it per Doedre use. I currently have 7k life, that should mean I should only be able to use level 7 CwDTs. But I can use level 9s. Even accounting for 5% increased damage taken from Aspect of Carnage, that doesn't add up. Anyone who's familiar with these mechanics and thinks they know what's going, message me or leave a comment.
rip this build, Harvest nerf stops the insane flask generation, which in turn kills this build. was fun to play tho.
-removed-
Last edited by Oblitération on Nov 30, 2016, 12:32:01 AM
Aw shiet. Rip 50% of my builds. Especially this and Mjölner D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info