Upcoming Unique Items

Dudes lookin a bit stiff in that armor. Reminds me of the knight armor from Fire Emblem
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
However, CI/ES builds still can't use flasks to quickly recover their ES.

You are correct, that is the only "downside" left to ES builds for now if you decide to build around the other ones (and there is always Vaal Discipline for that emergency situation)

When you eliminate all downsides only upsites are left - let's make a list of benefits for ES:
- higher effective life pool (big hits and burst are the most dangerous thing in PoE atm)
- can use more utility flasks (which are very powerfull in the current state of the game)
- much more generel fexibility with flasks over all
- can use more uniques in there builds and not feel gimped by it (access to more unique mechanics)
- can roam the passive skill tree more freely than any life build (due to ES scaling potential)
- can invest into more damage without suffering huge drawbacks
- have access to an additional "unconditional" 30% more multiplier for spells if you are going low life
- can endure much longer in difficult content even without flasks due to ES recovery mechanic

There is more for sure but that is what i can come up in 2min of thinking about it.

Now what are the upsides that only a life build can offer you?
- the use of life flasks
- cheaper to gear (but consider that getting ES gear isn't that difficult anymore than it was before)
- easier access to armour and evasion, dodge and block (ES builds can get this too with investment)
- significantly better for going Iron Will
- Blood Magic
I just hope the people that bitch about the power of new uniques by comparing them to Disfavour are never, ever allowed to design anything.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Praxis ring, yummy
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:

Kondo's Pride:
Cool concept and a nice stepping stone for two handed builds which transition to endgame - it will never be a top tier frequently used sword i feel. The no leech mechanic on crit is brutal and not endgame viable. I can only imagine a 2h crit cyclone build with life gain on hit with it to circumvent the downside.
The problem with 2h builds is... Atziri's Disfavour is most likly BIS if you don't have a mirror worthy weapon on your hand. And yay - there is another problem... being melee.

dps is insanely weak too, without benefit, blind is cool but it's easy to get it if we really want it.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
that armor looks INSANE
"
Archwizard wrote:
I just hope the people that bitch about the power of new uniques by comparing them to Disfavour are never, ever allowed to design anything.

I can't believe the one time I actually open up the official forums again; first thing I am greeted to is people shit talking uniques not being OP OP. People aren't over this yet?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
well i dont see any of these unique will be good on any build ...

Ring + Amu are mostly your only sources for dmg and %es with +1 curse Chayula or skyforth you are stun immun... RIng only good for fresh league and super low Budget builds

Mana Ring same like above... the only players who might use it are Mom users, which means they are spell caster and - 4-8 mana is nothing when the spell cost 50++ Mana each xD

and the other stats are Meh

no idea on sword never tried a melee skill and i dont plan to do it either, but no LL with Crits hurts ALOT , maybe with high % life reg and aim for 30-50% crit ?
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Valyrium:
so every time you would get stunned you get frozen instead? it's okay but if you need another unique to handle a unique it's shit for the most parts.

Praxis:
there are several ways to avoid the mana problem and we also have a ring for that...

but Kondo's Pride i'm very excited of :D
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
"
KillerKrug wrote:
well i dont see any of these unique will be good on any build ...

Ring + Amu are mostly your only sources for dmg and %es with +1 curse Chayula or skyforth you are stun immun... RIng only good for fresh league and super low Budget builds

Mana Ring same like above... the only players who might use it are Mom users, which means they are spell caster and - 4-8 mana is nothing when the spell cost 50++ Mana each xD

and the other stats are Meh

no idea on sword never tried a melee skill and i dont plan to do it either, but no LL with Crits hurts ALOT , maybe with high % life reg and aim for 30-50% crit ?

Well the ring is better than chayula if you don't need the stats or rarity and -40cold res isn't a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info