Patch 2.3.3 Hotfix

"
On my machine, BV character causes crashes in all kinds of different maps. It even crashes when blade vortex is not activated. I have to remove the BV skill gem to avoid crashing.

That's weird. I don't have that problem. Regular questing from now in Act IV for Prophecy is fine, as is dailies. It's just lab that causes crashes with --no-async and now with removing that I haven't crashed yet, but only played lab once.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
On my machine, BV character causes crashes in all kinds of different maps. It even crashes when blade vortex is not activated. I have to remove the BV skill gem to avoid crashing.

That's weird. I don't have that problem. Regular questing from now in Act IV for Prophecy is fine, as is dailies. It's just lab that causes crashes with --no-async and now with removing that I haven't crashed yet, but only played lab once.

Wow, just had it crash after lots of time without crashing. You might be right. I'm going to move that skill gem to the second set of weapons that I never use, then test. I'd still like to continue leveling that gem until this is fixed.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Still experiencing frequent crashes with Shield Charge/Cyclone CoC. I am using a BV Pcoc setup as well though, this seems to be problematic.
Trying to level a Blade Vortex Char in Prophecy HC.

While in instances the client crashes all the time. Most annoyingly the map is reset after the crash. Usually the map id stays open for a while. Not with this patch.

The crashes are indepentend from the '--experimental-frame-optimizations' flag. With and without the crashes appear. Subjectively I had the feeling with the flag the crashes occur a bit more frequently but that can't be confirmed.

Fact:
- Leveling or playing HC with these situation is not possible.
- The type of client crash and map reset is more than annoying - the say the least.
"
Ixo wrote:
Trying to level a Blade Vortex Char in Prophecy HC.

While in instances the client crashes all the time. Most annoyingly the map is reset after the crash. Usually the map id stays open for a while. Not with this patch.

The crashes are indepentend from the '--experimental-frame-optimizations' flag. With and without the crashes appear. Subjectively I had the feeling with the flag the crashes occur a bit more frequently but that can't be confirmed.

Fact:
- Leveling or playing HC with these situation is not possible.
- The type of client crash and map reset is more than annoying - the say the least.

Don't level BV characters for now. waste of currency and time.

We all are waiting for an hotfix of the hotfix XD

those crashes btw are related only to BV so... piss it off until next fix... that i hope come very soon cause i can't play my main lvl 94 character cause of this -.-
Last edited by ergecko123 on Aug 9, 2016, 5:22:45 AM
Crashing in The Crystal Veins with my BV char. happens consistently within 2 min of entering zone. All I want is the wayPoint T.T
server still down? or m I just missing sum fix? restarted my pc,repaired c++,with flag but still can't connect to server.. started when I was on d race earlier with my shrapshot archer.. lag killed my archer, deleted my char by frustration...instance inaccessible..3min passed, got in.. stayed idle for a min, n got kicked out again.. hope I can log in before next race.
Guys stop playing BV characters for now, it only brings you frustration with the game. This obviously is a tough nut to crack for GGG since the problem is known for over a week now.
Crashes are annoying :(

GGG, any ETA for fix release???

Faulting application name: PathOfExile.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x57a2d4ff
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000
Faulting process id: 0x5c8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1f2e5a6376625
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 2bf3f17c-5edc-11e6-91e1-94de80c8061d

Let us know pls!
Thx
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
best solution is:

Take a character 90+ with a free skill tree put 4k hp and 3045683094568 damage nodes + mvm speed

equip iiq gem + iiq boots + iiq gloves

go farm in any fuckin rip map gggggggg while waiting for the fix XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info