Patch 2.3.3 Hotfix

I'm running tier 6-7 cheap maps only:) so now I don't feel bad when it crashes.

Sometimes the game is smooth and does not crash for 4 hrs, but sometimes it just keeps crashing every 15 min. It's quite unstable and unpredictable atm. At least for my ball lightening totem char.

Game still crashes. I cannot go back to the map after I re-login.

WIN7 Ultimate, i7-3770 with GTX970 and 8GB memory.
Game crashes every time after i die to a boss (Kaom, Daresso).
Didnt happen before 2.3.3
Flag NOT enabled.
Tried with steam and normal client
I also encounter frequent disconnection, which almost never happens before the patch. And of course, due to the bug you are no longer able to enter the map once you get disconnected, even for just 10 seconds.
I also keep on crashing since this new feature was introduced and i have not used it once not even to try it out...i had no problems before this not with dc´s or ms and i played my discharger up to lvl 92 in HCP and now i can´t even play 2 minutes without my ms spiking up to 95000 and then the game just crashes -.- add that to the countless "unexpected disconnection occurred" and the game in unplayable for me right now, i´ve already lost tons of maps and currency while trying so i am done until this is fixed properly...
Buggy skills of mine

Blade Vortex
Flame Dash
maybe Phase Run

Crashed at

Über Izaro ( at the way )
Abyss map
Plateu map
Gorge map
Shrine map

those all i can remember
Please fix it.
I cant play any instance or map without crashed.
No troubles before "hot fix"
Bored of loosing maps
Please
fix it.....
fix it.....
fix it
3 days------always crashing
more crashing. up to 13+ for count meter. skills used during each crash -

CoC Discharger, also tried manual cast with a crash aswell. Not all crashes were a result of CoC procs. Seems like its more related to volls protector power charge gain.

blade vortex (as soon as it hit a mob)*
cyclone (once after a lightning warp into a mob, once cycloning with no monster contact)*
discharge (manual cast - perhaps its a Power charge on crit issue related to volls protector??)*
lightning warp (after duration and made contact with a mob it crashed)*
whirling blades (once when contacting a mob and once when just in the open moving)*(crashed lab trial but not actual map)
quicksilver flask (on use..)*
discharge CoC proc (multiple counts)*
summon ice golem (in hideout...)
opening strongbox *
completing strongbox (on the last monster kill when strongbox went to open)*
walking (yes thats right i was walking... and then it crashed)*

*resulted in INSTANCE crash

I know how to fix this. please revert patch back to 2.3.2. Game was fine then...

This was with the flag turned on.
Last edited by tykObray on Aug 5, 2016, 11:54:52 PM
I can't do the cruel labyrinth any more. Any time, I try, I disconnect shortly after the first fight with Izaro. I also had 4 crashes with the trial of stinging doubt. Prior to this, I had no real issues, but I can't do the labyrinth anymore until this is fixed.
Still getting crashes no matter what the map is, this fix for the frames or whatever it was messed up the whole game..... Im stopping the game for now because its a waste of resource...
Last edited by MegaOfTheMega on Aug 6, 2016, 6:57:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info