Patch 2.3.3 Hotfix

Patch 2.3.3 Hotfix
  • Fixed some crashes introduced in 2.3.3.

This has been deployed restartlessly. Closing and reopening your client will update it with this hotfix.

Last bumped on Sep 11, 2016, 8:37:30 PM
instance crash still there :(
"
Baysicc wrote:

What skills, with the flag or without, in what area?

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Baysicc wrote:

What skills, with the flag or without, in what area?

the one from the race season announcements on july 7th.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1701288

That one right there. Hope we get a fix soon
Thanks for costing me maps and currency. Constantly crashing now with discharger. but that wouldnt bother me if the map instances stayed open. but apparently they just disappear. not happy. this game keeps getting worse. not using the new beta crap either. perhaps ill give it ago. since you guys i doubt will refund that 40c i just used on map crafting.. what options do i have?
where can i post the error reports. this is rediculous. instance crash and death as well.. cheers
Still crashes after hotfix.
Nazwa zdarzenia problemu: APPCRASH
Nazwa aplikacji: PathOfExile.exe
Wersja aplikacji: 0.0.0.0
Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 57a2d4ff
Nazwa modułu z błędem: PathOfExile.exe
Wersja modułu z błędem: 0.0.0.0
Sygnatura czasowa modułu z błędem: 57a2d4ff
Kod wyjątku: c0000005
Przesunięcie wyjątku: 007750be
That's what popped up when game crashed. That's in Polish language but I hope you will understand by looking at the codes.Maybe this will help to solve the problem. I'm using windows 7 64 bit version.

Error appeared in Dried lake when I was vacuuming monsters around with my reverse knockback cyclone build.
"
tykObray wrote:
Thanks for costing me maps and currency. Constantly crashing now with discharger. but that wouldnt bother me if the map instances stayed open. but apparently they just disappear. not happy. this game keeps getting worse. not using the new beta crap either. perhaps ill give it ago. since you guys i doubt will refund that 40c i just used on map crafting.. what options do i have?

Did you have the beta flag enabled?
tried with both enabled and not. crashed twice without and once with it on. Have sent qarl a PM
Last edited by tykObray on Aug 4, 2016, 4:14:24 AM
This was the error below with flag enabled. happened while discharging ele-reflect mob with beyond mod.
previous 2 crashes without flag enabled happened whilst lightning warping then into cyclone (no proc)
and then the other crash was just using whirling blades into a white monster no mods.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: PathOfExile.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 57a2d4ff
Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: c3e49209
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3