Patch 2.3.3

I used to hate going through a4 Kaom areas, as I rarely even hit 30fps in combat there and got really nauseated with all the fire and lag. So of course this was my area of testing.

Steady 60fps+ throughout all 3 areas and boss fight, with just one time the fps dropping below 30 on my "6 spells cwdt hiltless"-build. <3
I just tried it and i makes it a lot worse sadly :/
i dont get crashes or anything but i constantly have like 8 Fps and 99% CPU.

My Spec are pretty pore but here they are:
Win 10
ATI Radeon HD 4600
Interl Core 2 Dou CPU E8400@3.00 GHz
6 GB Ram

If you need mroe to solve that Problem feel free to ask :) I realy enjoy poe and would love to keep playing even if that feature comes into the game for everybody :)
I have cyclone build with reverse knockback for ghost busting. I can see little improvement fpswise but when I pull more than 50 mobs my game crashes or does not respond. When I don't use "--experimental-frame-optimizations" game seems to be more laggy, but crashes only when my fps counter shows 0. This happens usually when I gather too many mobs(about 50% of them in a map).
Twice I have had the client freeze, Fire Discharge build.
Running it in Fullscreen Windowed mode.

GPU GeForce GTX 980 Ti

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 8/3/2016, 14:16:27
Machine name: BEAST
Operating System: Windows 10 Home N 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160630-1736)
Language: Norwegian Bokmål (Regional Setting: Norwegian Bokmål)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7845
BIOS: V1.12
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 32712MB RAM
Page File: 7128MB used, 58351MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version:
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode
Is it only me who is having performance issues after alt tabbing with nvidia gpus ?
Can't even sart PoE after applying the command.

Game keeps crashing at login screen.

Non steam user.

tried new experimental mode, my out of combat fps usually hovers around 26 to 28 and the new mode made it so i was spiking up and down between 1 and 14-ish randomly regardless of if its on or off. Game also kicked me going into ACT 4 twn after hiccuping along with a total crash with experimental off.

AMD athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ 2.91 GHz
4G DDR2 Ram
Windows 7 SP1
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740
Last edited by fhnhf on Aug 3, 2016, 8:40:33 AM
I get very inconsistent behavior. I'm on Windows 7 using an A10-5800k with the integrated graphics. It's not the greatest, but it works pretty well.

Sometimes (rarely) it's super smooth with the new optimizations. I went through an entire Canyon map without dropping below roughly 20 FPS, which is pretty crazy for my Lightning Arrow Elementalist. She hits 0 FPS occasionally on just about every map. My FPS wasn't spiking at all and stayed very consistent aside from slight adjustments when I ran into packs of varying sizes. I'd estimate that about 10% of the time the game is like this with the new settings.

The rest of the time it's incredibly choppy. My FPS spikes constantly and every half second or so there's a little skip. To be clear, these aren't problems I normally have. It's just with the new optimizations.

The behavior doesn't seem to be related to preloading. It'll be super spiky for a while, super smooth for a while, then super spiky again. This is all without anything else happening on my PC.

The results below are after freshly logging in, portaling into a cleared map, and running until the initial spikes rolled off. I don't have a screenshot for experimental when it's working well, since it never did while I was taking screenshots.

Experimental:

Those latency spikes are consistent. I get them with experimental on and don't get them with experimental off.

Old:

I stayed over 40 FPS the entire time until I took the screenshot. The 24 is not representative of my actual FPS.
Last edited by Jennik on Aug 3, 2016, 3:53:59 PM
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:43:36 PM
"
Before patch and WITHOUT new command:

After patch and WITH the new command:

I hope its optional for the next league or I'm done.. :D

check ur gpu core clock

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info