Patch 2.3.3

Patch 2.3.3
Frame Optimisation Beta Test
  • This patch introduces an opt-in beta test for the new multithreaded engine features that should significantly improve game performance for most users.
  • Frame rate increases are most significant when there are a lot of entities in the scene. This means situations with large amounts of combat should have much more stable frame rates. Do not expect significant increases in frame rate in non-combat situations.
  • If you are GPU-bound you shouldn't expect significant increases in frame rate.
  • To enable this, you need to add "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to the Path of Exile command line.
  • Please remember that this is a beta test. If you experience crashes or other issues with this feature turned on, we want to hear about it.
  • This feature is expected to be turned on by default in the 2.4.0 expansion release.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where the Beyond Sight prophecies could not be completed in a Ceremonial map.
  • Fixed a bug where killing Bameth, Shifting Darkness would not count for the "From the Void" prophecy if spawned by the "Beyond Sight IV" prophecy.
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of the Perandus Weapon Effect introduced in 2.3.2.
  • Fixed an issue where Whisperer's Attendant stopped using Ball Lightning.

Last bumped on Sep 17, 2016, 8:48:26 AM
Excellent!
Rip
@Zizaran ingame
Last edited by Zizaran on Aug 2, 2016, 8:10:52 PM
YES! I'm really looking forward to testing the POOP out of this one. I think this is GOING TO BE FRIGGIN AMAZING!! MULTICORE FINALLY!!!
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Aug 2, 2016, 8:13:14 PM
hype?
I'm so looking forward to this. No more dying in races thanks to lag hopefully
Noice
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
not hype
Very nice performance wise unfortunately I'm still too bored to login <.<

How do I add this in steam?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 2, 2016, 8:14:19 PM
MULTI THREAD DRIFTING

>using steam
>in 2016
Last edited by mochimutt on Aug 2, 2016, 8:15:39 PM