Thanks to LAB there are more active Standard players than both hardcore leagues combined.

From POE's own statistics. Not much to say.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Aug 1, 2016, 1:23:19 PM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2016, 9:32:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
the same guy creating yet another thread on the same topic with the usual quality content (or rather typical lack of it)

you know that people that are doing what you guys are doing have a name? not a pretty one i might add
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 1, 2016, 3:12:31 PM
Gee, a statistic that has been true since the game was released 3+ years ago is somehow caused by content that was released this year. Standard has always had more players than hardcore plus hardcore temp leagues. Making false claims does not help your cause.

"
Domination: 51.3%
Nemesis: 20.5%
Standard: 25.6%
Hardcore: 2.6%

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/585334/filter-account-type/staff

Now if you want to say hardcore has lost 8% of their players to softcore, you'd be correct. But without seeing the breakdowns in say Talisman league, you can't determine if it has anything to do with the lab. Talisman is where they started only having one set of challenges with no distinctions to show if they were done in hardcore. Many hardcore were unhappy with that and could have switched to softcore or quit playing at that time. Which would have nothing to do with the labyrinth.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:26:20 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I will crosspost this from the other thread:

If you could play HC before they introduced the lab, and you hate lab now and ignore it entirely, has anything really changed for you?

How did the lab push you away from HC if you can continue to play the game exactly as you played it before they introduced the lab?

I guess it's the assumption that with a bad connection, you will die someday, and maybe people needing to ridiculously overgear/overlevel the content to feel safe in HC and feel like they have to go through the lab to get the 8 ascendancy points don't like it.

But I agree, it changes basically nothing.

And yes, we obviously needed another "QQ lab is so bad !" thread.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
MAn! how much did the streamers brainwashed you that you think standard is populated because of failed lab hc players lol.

STD been always populated, it always been one of the most populated league and there is an old GGG statistic showing it was about 25% players in standard already a year or two back.

From all we know standard actually lost players not gained. NOW IF OYU CHANGE THREAD WITH "SOFTCORE PROPHECY" have more players than both HC league because of the lab, maybe you could get a case.

PRO TIP: the reason none play HC league is because there is now same items in HC and SC temp. I a std player was playing hc temp for exclusive items. Now that both league have same items... I play softcore temp.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
MAn! how much did the streamers brainwashed you that you think standard is populated because of failed lab hc players lol.

STD been always populated, it always been one of the most populated league and there is an old GGG statistic showing it was about 25% players in standard already a year or two back.

From all we know standard actually lost players not gained. NOW IF OYU CHANGE THREAD WITH "SOFTCORE PROPHECY" have more players than both HC league because of the lab, maybe you could get a case.

PRO TIP: the reason none play HC league is because there is now same items in HC and SC temp. I a std player was playing hc temp for exclusive items. Now that both league have same items... I play softcore temp.

You are also forgetting that this game simply is not optimized. Until lags are reasonable or disconnects almost non-existent. People will simply get tired of the risk that is out of their control.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
^
There is that too, the kinda rushed beginning of Prophecy probably discouraged many HC players.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Regardless of if it is the reason or not, the lab sucks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info