Thanks to LAB there are more active Standard players than both hardcore leagues combined.

"
Prebornfetus wrote:
"
Dawnmayr wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
Its not too late GGG can still save the game within a patch or two if they realize there are problemos

Except there aren't. Every complaint ive seen has either been wrong or just personal disinterest not a problem in the game, especially seeing as how the rest of the game certainly doesn't seem to have been balanced around people having the ascendency points so if you choose to ignore it, it's the same to you personally as if they removed it. Let the people who like it keep their new gameplay and interesting super-passives.

Ascending is optional really...no comment

You have a 92 necromancer, the asc points doubles your damage... Or you trolling?
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
@ Fruz

Ill be here till 3.0 or 3 to 6 months of no fix then I will leave. Bank on it. Quote me. You can only take a trainwreck for so long before u give up trying to get someone to care fixing it
Way to put your foot down and make a stand! "9 months to a year after something I don't like gets added, I'm outta here!"
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 7, 2016, 8:33:34 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
@ Fruz

Ill be here till 3.0 or 3 to 6 months of no fix then I will leave. Bank on it. Quote me. You can only take a trainwreck for so long before u give up trying to get someone to care fixing it
Way to put your foot down and make a stand! "9 months to a year after something I don't like gets added, I'm outta here!"

I guess you have never cared about something to fight for it before u gave up on it
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
If it were me, this next patch in early September would tell me all I needed to know. Another 3 or 6 months wouldn't make any difference.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
From POE's own statistics. Not much to say.
I still don't understand how a reduction in people visiting the Eternal Laboratory has resulted in a reduction in the number of people playing in either challenge league. Everyone just migrated to their Hideouts for doing maps bro, chill out!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 8, 2016, 5:23:14 AM
There's fewer HC players than ever because

1) The core game isn't challenging any more
2) There's no incentive to play a hardcore temp league any more (merged league)
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
@ Fruz

I guess you have never cared about something to fight for it before u gave up on it
If you really cared about the rest of the game then the tiny bit of time you have to do the labyrinth wouldn't be enough to make you quit.
"
ihasmario wrote:
There's fewer HC players than ever because

1) The core game isn't challenging any more
2) There's no incentive to play a hardcore temp league any more (merged league)

+1 .. core game is a drag, it takes too long to get to end game in hc..
they need to either increase diff to a point where normal game is challenging/fun or give some kind of shortcut to get to maps faster.. dunno what, maybe leave discovered waypoints active for new chars once your old one dies..

power creep is also seriously out of hand.. 1-2 button presses to clear a screen regardless of kind or color or mods of mobs..

lab is shite for me btw, I find it just as annoying in SC but at least if u die in sc u dont get handed out hours of tediously going through base game again..

better rewards wouldnt solve the issue but make it a little mroe bearable, even different hued rewards gave at least *something* to show for all the work..those are all gone.

btw,kinda funny most people who complain hc is good as is and say "suck it up" dont actually play hc..
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Chadwixx wrote:

You have a 92 necromancer, the asc points doubles your damage... Or you trolling?

the fun thing is that he can say what he said and you can say what you said and both be correct.

Here is the fact , you dont need your ascendancy points to play this game .. or even to play this game well.

At the same time ascendancy points offer such a stupid power boost that not going for them makes any character seem incomplete.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
"
Dawnmayr wrote:

Except there aren't. Every complaint ive seen has either been wrong or just personal disinterest not a problem in the game, especially seeing as how the rest of the game certainly doesn't seem to have been balanced around people having the ascendency points so if you choose to ignore it, it's the same to you personally as if they removed it. Let the people who like it keep their new gameplay and interesting super-passives.

Ascending is optional really...no comment

You missed it, I see.

Irony.

It does a body good.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info