Kamikaze Clones in v2.3 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)

Does the build have problems with not having near 100% chance to ignite or is there an extra method of igniting that im not seeing?
"
jjrocker99 wrote:
Does the build have problems with not having near 100% chance to ignite or is there an extra method of igniting that im not seeing?

I have all the chance to ignite possible as far as I know, which is just the gem plus what the flammability curse gives. That's around 65%, so as long as you hit 2+ monsters you'll get an ignite on one of them and it'll prolif. It's a single target issue though, I usually try to draw a pack of monsters on top of a boss if I can or I run next to them and hit my worm flask.
I'd really like to see some tests done to make sure tree nodes such as burning/fire damage and ignite chance don't affect the minion instability damage.

Edit: Nevermind, wiki states so explicitly:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion_Instability
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 2, 2016, 3:34:11 AM
Still work this build?
Is there any particular reason you went for level 27 mirror arrow? It gives good % increases, but mirror arrow flat life is based of your level, not the gems. Would fire pen or inc. burning damage not be better in place of empower?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info