Zerphi + EA is broken (proof of concept, 60k - 100k heal per second)

notes: 85k barrage dps, no point blank used.

with pb after 2-3 seconds, without pb after 5-6 seconds i manage to kill him. we believe its all because he gets out of flame dash charges.

for EA 2-3 seconds damage immunity is more than enough, please take a note.

i kill those leg aegis or 20k ES regen firestormers in 1 seconds or maybe 1.5. that means zephyr + high cost x high attack speed source of tankiness is seriously the best way right now.

note: on second thought i might be wrong about numbers.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 7, 2016, 3:05:07 PM
EA confirmed T1 again.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Nice build. This should be shared in the ranger builds section for everyone to use.
"
awetZ020 wrote:
Nice build. This should be shared in the ranger builds section for everyone to use.
Imo it'd be more fun if someone would submit it to the hall of the grandmasters. It would be a fun easter egg waiting for discovery. And it would also create a good opportunity for a streamer to claim having invented something new, I found the last occasion pretty hilarious.
"
RunawayFixer wrote:
Imo it'd be more fun if someone would submit it to the hall of the grandmasters. It would be a fun easter egg waiting for discovery. And it would also create a good opportunity for a streamer to claim having invented something new, I found the last occasion pretty hilarious.

Grand masters don't have pots, you already fight them 5vs1.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
RunawayFixer wrote:

Grand masters don't have pots, you already fight them 5vs1.
I never knew that, I just figured they died too fast to notice anything. I doubt the reason of no flasks is that the grandmasters would be too hard, it was more likely a case of having no existing ai in place for flask management by npcs. Lazy developers, and I can't blame them, I don't think it was worth spending time on this when the hall was first created. Only now with ascendency it's possible to make dedicated flask builds, for which there is no point to add them to the hall until the npcs do get flasks.
"
RunawayFixer wrote:
"
awetZ020 wrote:

Even with all the tools needed are there I don't think poe ai can replicate these results.
Last edited by awetZ020 on Aug 8, 2016, 5:42:37 PM
Totally broken heal mechanic in my opinion with how EA works, would hate to see such thing become a trend in pvp.

I understand that this makes you incredibly tanky but can you even kill someone with that ?

Where is the damage ?

I dont see this becoming a problem since there is literally no damage into this build, it is also prone to get 1 shotted.

My flameblast crit would 1 shot this build and make the whole heal useless, youd be better off stacking more HP, use rearguard and get more dodge/block mechanics and less heal.

An odd mechanic you discovered there, i just hope it doesnt get to a level where you can mix it with DPS or it would need to get nerfed badly.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Aug 8, 2016, 6:10:44 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Totally broken heal mechanic in my opinion with how EA works, would hate to see such thing become a trend in pvp.

I understand that this makes you incredibly tanky but can you even kill someone with that ?

Where is the damage ?

I dont see this becoming a problem since there is literally no damage into this build, it is also prone to get 1 shotted.

My flameblast crit would 1 shot this build and make the whole heal useless, youd be better off stacking more HP, use rearguard and get more dodge/block mechanics and less heal.

An odd mechanic you discovered there, i just hope it doesnt get to a level where you can mix it with DPS or it would need to get nerfed badly.

So....it heals for upwards of 10k life nearly instantly but you can 1 shot it at max 9k+ life. Hmm, looks like a balance problem on both sides. Thought casters were weak? Thought crit was balanced? Don't expect pathfinder builds with zerphi to not be a trend, look at how many people instantly jumped on that bandwagon in one way or another after the first few posts and seeing Shin. This will be the future of PvP very soon. We've already reached the level of stupidity most hacked Diablo2 duels delivered but GGG's always trying to raise the bar.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Where is the damage ?

So....it heals for upwards of 10k life nearly instantly but you can 1 shot it at max 9k+ life. Hmm, looks like a balance problem on both sides. Thought casters were weak? Thought crit was balanced? Don't expect pathfinder builds with zerphi to not be a trend, look at how many people instantly jumped on that bandwagon in one way or another after the first few posts and seeing Shin. This will be the future of PvP very soon. We've already reached the level of stupidity most hacked Diablo2 duels delivered but GGG's always trying to raise the bar.

Am i constantly using flameblast ? No.

I'am using it against people i cannot kill with skills that cant 1 shot, which explains there is a problem. If i cannot kill an opponent with a skill that deals multiple hits or a skill like flameblast but without the X more multiplier with stages then theres also a problem.

Thank god i actually have flameblast to take care of people who abuse tanky mechanics to be close to unkillable.

Flameblast doesnt work in all situations, i wouldnt use it vs people who move fast but this guy needs to keep attacking in order to proc the heals this making him prone to get attacked since he cannot move while spraying so flameblast is good to take care of such build.

Casters ? perfectly balanced compared to pathfinder bullshit imo, caster crit ? perfectly balanced as well... can you tell me which ''caster'' skill actually wipes out the entire meta with crit ? almost none if any. Which bow skill wipes out the entire meta with crit ? most of them

Edit: You're outdated mullaxul and keep seeing the perspective of an old meta where casters where actually ''dominating'' which is FAR FAR away from being the case right now...
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Aug 8, 2016, 6:38:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info