Future of Ascendency Points wrt Lab

Please mods, merge the lab threads...
He started this thread because he loved PoE prior to the horrible lab. If you can't really stand it then why do you even look at the thread?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Sa_Re wrote:

FYI: Lab threads are optional. If you don't like them then don't go into them?
Since being more explicit is crossing the line, I will just quote this, it summs it up pretty nicely

"
mark1030 wrote:
If I post new threads several times a day, you think I could get my way? I wouldn't look like the kid in the grocery store whose mom won't buy him a candy bar?

And there is essentially nothing to "discuss" here.
The guy is asking one question in one thread trying to attract attention from a GGG's member to get an answer ( or is just looking for attention maybe ) ....
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
The guy is asking one question in one thread trying to attract attention from a GGG's member to get an answer

Correct. It would be nice to know to start investing my time in a different game now, or to know that I'm only sitting out the remainder of this league to log back in on the next big release. If ascendency points are to stay behind lab, I'll toss some money Wolcen's way and hope they turn out a good product.
"
Turtledove wrote:
He started this thread because he loved PoE prior to the horrible lab.

OH, REALLY? Because of that, sure?

So tell me: what stops him from playing the same "story-mode", same maps, doing Master's dailies then?
Oh, wait...
The answer is in my signature.

Personal responsibility? Finding a way to entertain yourself? Adaptation to changes?
WHY? Let's find someone to blame instead.
"
Turtledove wrote:
If you can't really stand it then why do you even look at the thread?

The answer to this question is perfectly presented in this phrase:
Spoiler

Not to mention that OP behaves like an obvious manipulator and uses "logical fallacies for an argument":
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:

FYI: Lab threads are optional. If you don't like them then don't go into them?

And the last thing: why do WE react to such threads?
Because OP selfishly wants to change something he can cope with, but "doesn't want to\have no mood to" and there won't be anything good out of this for the whole community.
IF GGG will fall for this...terror...they would react in the way even you, Turtledove, won't like.

Note that OP's policy changed from "lab is bad for game\players, because" to "phew, it's just lame..." which already tells a lot about his true intentions.

If you can't see this and will still "protect" the OP and other "lab people" like him - we have nothing to talk about.

"
Siochan wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
The guy is asking one question in one thread trying to attract attention from a GGG's member to get an answer

Correct. It would be nice to know to start investing my time in a different game now, or to know that I'm only sitting out the remainder of this league to log back in on the next big release. If ascendency points are to stay behind lab, I'll toss some money Wolcen's way and hope they turn out a good product.

Oh, sweetie...
You can (could) always PM almost anyone from GGG and receive your answer.
Yet you've decided to continue your passive-agressive persecution. I wonder why...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
I made a thread just like this saying give us hope or give us closure....
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
bla bla bla...

All that effort but still 100% off topic of the OP. (I'm sure you can do better than that.)

So here's some help for you: What's your opinion about getting some feedback on an issue that many, many people (not just me) want feedback on?
"
Siochan wrote:
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
bla bla bla...

All that effort but still 100% off topic of the OP. (I'm sure you can do better than that.)

So here's some help for you: What's your opinion about getting some feedback on an issue that many, many people (not just me) want feedback on?

Since you seem to have missed it, I'll quote him :

"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

Oh, sweetie...
You can (could) always PM almost anyone from GGG and receive your answer.
Yet you've decided to continue your passive-agressive persecution. I wonder why...

PS : the part of my previous message that you quoted contained more at the end of it, before you cut it off.
The missing part in brackets
"
Fruz wrote:
( or is just looking for attention maybe )

was the part that was more important in there.

Fail
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
As someone who dislike the lab implementation pretty much a lot I too am getting annoyed by new threads about it. There are few huge ones in feedback, perhaps concentrate on them. I would welcome feedback from other players on this matter in a form of new posts but new ones by someone who already stated his mind numerous times bring nothing new to the table.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info