Future of Ascendency Points wrt Lab

"
IceDeal wrote:
Yes they will.

Spoiler
Just not for you

I hope they do it for themselves. There's a lot more people than just me that don't like it, at all. It would just be nice to get some interaction from the devs on such a divisive issue that many people have strong feelings on instead of crickets, with the exception of being called a minority.

Source?
Last edited by Siochan on Jul 28, 2016, 3:24:23 PM
Oh look, hourly labyrinth spam.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

There's two simple ways to kill the lab 'spam'. Not gate core character development behind it OR just communicate that even after the large outcry, there will be no change.

Either will suffice.
Last edited by Siochan on Jul 28, 2016, 4:15:53 PM
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

There's two simple ways to kill the lab 'spam'. Not gate core character development behind it OR just communicate that even after the large outcry, there will be no change.

Either will suffice.
Not core. Not required. Not gated.

Not obligated to respond to users spamming labyrinth threads and comments every hour and in any thread possible which doesnt even concern the labyrinth.

Its hilarious how entitled youre acting, "large outcry" AKA the same handful of users spamming. Ive already posted the numbers showing how insignificant you guys are. Literally 0.000X of a percent.

Ive heard people have a larger outcry with their flatulence.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Either will suffice.
One simple way to stop the kill the lab 'spam'. Stop being a whiner.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Either will suffice.
One simple way to stop the kill the lab 'spam'. Stop being a whiner.

From the context of this thread, this seems like whining. Perspective.

P.S. Feel free to start your own Feedback and Suggestion thread to the devs to prevent all the Lab whining.
Last edited by Siochan on Jul 28, 2016, 4:35:13 PM
"
Siochan wrote:

P.S. Feel free to start your own Feedback and Suggestion thread to the devs to prevent all the Lab whining.
If I post new threads several times a day, you think I could get my way? I wouldn't look like the kid in the grocery store whose mom won't buy him a candy bar?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 28, 2016, 5:18:30 PM
[Removed by Support] I come to these forums to gather information about functionality and balance, not to see more and more of the exact same "I hate lab" threads which provide no actual discussion and simply ignore all counterarguments. I couldn't even care less if it stays or ascensions move elsewhere. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Jul 29, 2016, 2:51:47 AM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

If I post new threads several times a day, you think I could get my way? I wouldn't look like the kid in the grocery store whose mom won't buy him a candy bar?

I guess you can just go to each thread and QQ about the QQing instead of staying on topic?

You know, these threads are optional, not required, not gated for you to participate in or click on.
"
Dawnmayr wrote:
[Removed by Support]I come to these forums to gather information about functionality and balance, not to see more and more of the exact same "I hate lab" threads which provide no actual discussion and simply ignore all counterarguments. I couldn't even care less if it stays or ascensions move elsewhere. [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Also, I think you're looking for the Gameplay, General Discussion, or Build sections. Not the feedback and suggestions section.

I just want to look like some who would like some feedback or community interaction with the people I supported :/ As do many others.
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Jul 29, 2016, 2:55:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info