Future of Ascendency Points wrt Lab

Will Ascendency points be removed from being behind the horrible lab in the next big content release?

If not, I'll just start playing a different game now, and thanks in advance in letting me know.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2016, 2:41:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Chris told me via email they have no intention of moving the ascendency altar out of the labyrinth. So you can quit posting about it every day.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yes they will.

Spoiler
Just not for you
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 28, 2016, 1:52:20 PM
Why not just leave and then come back if it changes. It's win win. You get a head start on whatever game you decide to play, and we get a break from your incessant crying.
There is a GGG dev in the next picture. Internet cookies for the people that can identify him.

Spoiler
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 28, 2016, 2:31:37 PM
"
Siochan wrote:
Will Ascendency points be removed from being behind the horrible lab in the next big content release?

If not, I'll just start playing a different game now, and thanks in advance in letting me know.

youve posted the same stuff in several threads - and you are doing that for months despite 'leaving' the game

could you please do us a favor and make up your mind? leave or stay but do not block the door making a fuss about it
"
Pyrokar wrote:
There is a GGG dev in the next picture. Internet cookies for the people that can identify him.

This needs to be stickied and used in any future development manifesto post about the labyrinth (if they indeed decide to make one).

Fucking hilarious.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
mark1030 wrote:
Chris told me via email they have no intention of moving the ascendency altar out of the labyrinth. So you can quit posting about it every day.

Post email,

k thanks
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Post email,

k thanks
Here it is:

[Removed by Support]
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
To all those that are concerned about me 'leaving'... I haven't been playing for the last 2 months at all. I'm only on the forums because I'm not busy with the game, thanks for your suggestion though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info