Hillary Clinton

I'm voting for Hillary. But only because I like my normal life and don't want my normal life up-heaved by an extinction level event.
Even if one establishes a connection between a series of victims - say, on a list to be interviewed by the Warren commission - that doesn't single out a perpetrator, and only gives partial insight into motive. For example, imagine if there was no conspiracy with the JFK assassination, but someone desired to create the very strong illusion of one, to last for decades to come. They could orchestrate the same sequence of murders, and by burying the testimony, the truth of the situation would always remain in doubt.

What I'm trying to say is: I would be surprised indeed if zero persons on that Clinton list died as part of an attempt to cover up a scandal of some sort. Broadly speaking, that's why murders happen. But it's another leap entirely to assume the Clintons were behind it, or that the any connection between victims was Clinton-based as opposed to, say, DNC based, or Arkansas Attorney General's Office based, etc.

Really, if you look at a lot of these alleged scandals, the Clintons were not the only people wound up in this. In each case like that, there's many different suspects. Some of the people on that list could have killed other people on the list, etc.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
For Ray.

47 people! How can anyone ignore all these Clinton related deaths! (Bailey)

Well of course, they can't ALL be attributed to Clinton, but isn't it interesting? (Motte)
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Aug 13, 2016, 5:32:30 AM
"
coatofarms wrote:
I'm voting for Hillary. But only because I like my normal life and don't want my normal life up-heaved by an extinction level event.

Funny because Trump supporters see Hillary as the warmongeing neocon.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Funny because Trump supporters see Hillary as the warmongeing neocon.

She is a warmongering neocon. But her foreign policy would be predictable and similar to the past 8 years. She's not going to start trade-wars, use nuclear weapons or disband/shake-down NATO allies and re-shape spheres of influence with Vladimir Putin.

Some of you went full conspiracy theorist. Never go full conspiracy theorist.

Some Bernie bros went that way, but seriously, they never seemed like this. There is a lot to criticize Clinton about, but I'm not really seeing it in this thread. Confirmation bias is a bitch.

Even if it was all true, Clinton would be a better option, and that's fucking hilarious.

PS: weirdly enough it seems even Assange is in this murder crap (that doesn't exonerate the thing about the DNC leaks, but using Occam's razor one can conclude all the talk about him being a russian pawn is true...also, he has a lot of skeletons in the closet, and I'm not talking about the rape alegations).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Aug 13, 2016, 4:04:39 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Body Bag list

A scary list, but a lot of it is just made up. Snopes did a fact check on that exact list, I think:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Body Bag list

A scary list, but a lot of it is just made up. Snopes did a fact check on that exact list, I think:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

But it's the lamestream media. The only good news sources are Breitbart, Infowars and similar, not those cucked sites.

The (((One World Government))) controls everything. Hillary is just one of its members so of course we should expect media bias and vote rigging.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Aug 14, 2016, 10:34:08 PM
I don't care for either candidate, but Trump is just a scary man that I would never ever trust. Some of the stuff that's coming out of mouth lately is downright weird and psychotic! I'm actually delighted to read about how quickly he's loosing support in the polls. Personally I don't think there's any possible way he's going to win now. And every time he opens his mouth he just digs himself deeper into a hole....
"
Mentoya wrote:
I don't care for either candidate, but Trump is just a scary man that I would never ever trust. Some of the stuff that's coming out of mouth lately is downright weird and psychotic! I'm actually delighted to read about how quickly he's loosing support in the polls. Personally I don't think there's any possible way he's going to win now. And every time he opens his mouth he just digs himself deeper into a hole....
Back when Counterspell was in Magic's core set and the anti-Counterspell internet bias was high, I decided to pull a prank. I got out my Photoshop and rigged up a version of Mana Leak with the next core set's expansion symbol, then posted it online as a "leaked card." It was funny watching the reactions, but some smart image analysts found the imperfections and the consensus became that it was fake.

But Mana Leak did indeed replace Counterspell, in that very set. It turns out my reasoning matched that of the developers that well.

My point is: There is a story that Trump never intended to be a real candidate, that it was a joke candidacy at start. I'm not sure whether or not things actually happened as described in that story; there may be holes. But I'm nevertheless strangely confident that the core of the story is spot on. If it's a lie, I think it's a true one.

Trump has bit off more than he can chew. I was hoping he could step up to it; as Gladiator shows us, a candidate for President who doesn't want to be President has a certain appeal. But his recent stumbles aren't surprising.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 15, 2016, 12:18:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info