Plaza map boss

It's fire. Even on my current Rf character which has 90max fire res and above 1k regen and beaten maven, still a little tricky to face tank without flask on higher maps. Running behind pillar will disengage it. It also has a leash range so running far enough away can disengage as well. It's also fairly predictable with her timing. Leave out of crucible if it's causing problems. Having it spawn randomly in maven can also be rough. A fire flask might help.

PoeDB is the best place I've found for learning details on boss abilities. It can still be a little confusing on the DMG numbers but you'll get all the DMG type information.
"
Wesnt23 wrote:
I'm lvl 94 for three days. Today, I changed my build and took every defensive I can. Things were going good, I worked hard whole day and got to %60. Then I had to fight this boss for Maven witness. Now I'm back at the beginning of lvl 94 again. She just beams me to death in a second even with potion is pressed.
You dont have to fight this (or any particular) boss for Maven witness.
Unless you do "Destructive Play" (and similar "The Most Toys"): If you dont have expertise at this game and want to level up better remove it from the Atlas. There are worse bosses that can oneshot you with corpse explosions.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info