Performance Improvements in 2.3.3

Hope this works out for me. Coming next week?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Love it, Best news and upgrade I've seen for a while. This is the kind of thing that makes me want to support GGG
Finally! That's definitely one of the best announcements since quite a long time, great job!
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Thanks for this!
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Can't wait!!!
IS THIS REAL?

Make POE Greater Again!
-_-
Brilliant looking improvements cant wait to see how it performs. Some of the best developers in the game!
There's something tricky here. Why there's no fps drop on burning ground in old mode in this video? He says he has 780, my card is 760 and burning ground is horrible.

...come to think of it, game doesn't show fps loss on my system either, it's just that game starts to micro-stutter. Maybe it is automatically smoothed by recording software? Or was it really fixed? I hope for the latter.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Looking good. Great work Vincent (and help) :)

I notice in the video that the bars tend to get longer and stay longer and never really go anywhere near back to the same position at the start. Is this just a result of all the corpses on the ground since all the creatures seemed dead at end that were interacted with, or just area that needs testing and more work since it's in development? Though guess it doesn't really matter if can still maintain 60+ fps on mid hardware.

Also do these improvements help much with party play?
Last edited by Yazilliclick on Jul 25, 2016, 9:15:00 PM
God I hope this works. Game performs horribly nowadays.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info