Performance Improvements in 2.3.3

Apparently this is serious business since my memes got deleted from the thread so lets do a serious response then.

This is probably good for me because my CPU is really old and my video card not that much. Is that the type of user that is going to benefit from this the most?
looks good
Looks Cheeky! Thanks for the improvement update, looking forward to it.
Well done GGG time to throw money at you again!!!
Sweeet

Many thanks GGG
Yay, sounds like a map focused expansion is coming up.

Jonathan time well spent 10/10
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Vincent_GGG making wraeclast great again. :D
Can't wait.
"
Hogaric wrote:
Apparently this is serious business since my memes got deleted from the thread so lets do a serious response then.

This is probably good for me because my CPU is really old and my video card not that much. Is that the type of user that is going to benefit from this the most?

The opposite I would say. They are making the game use more CPU threads (at the moment it uses 1 for the game and others for the loading introduced in 2.3.0). However older CPU have less threads so I suppose it will be less noticeable with them (don't take my word for it though I don't know much about threading)
Thank you so much for sharing stuff this technical, I love it! Excited to see the actual scaling of this across different numbers of cores.

Could you share what kind of CPU you were using? (especially if it was intel or amd)
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info