Performance Improvements in 2.3.3

Can't wait.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
jahcinto wrote:
Please try to skip, avoid and ban screen-shake in future demos please, almost multi-threaded myself a few times.

You do understand that was enabled to help tax the system during the test, right? Hence the whole point of the demo: to show a heavy processing burden.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
So when will these command line flags be available for us to use? And have these changes been tested in a party of 6 where you've got summoners as well as CoC builds in it? Either the CoC mechanics have to be adjusted or hopefully spreading out the load across CPU's/GPU's means that these party's won't suck so bad.

so

wait wait!!

what you are saying is that on my shit potato....

MY 7 FPS BUILDS WILL BE 15 FPS BUILDS :D

:D

HELL YEAH NOT EVEN MAD BRAH!!!

★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Good job guys. Second to none.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
jahcinto wrote:
Please try to skip, avoid and ban screen-shake in future demos please, almost multi-threaded myself a few times.

You do understand that was enabled to help tax the system during the test, right? Hence the whole point of the demo: to show a heavy processing burden.

Screen shake in 99% of games is simply jiggling the camera (offsetting the map position/moving the viewpoint position), its pretty much a 'free' effect that doesnt incur a performance cost.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
So... any idea when it comes out?
If you ask me - HYPE!

GG GGG and Thank you so much for giving the players so much insight on what is being done. When I see such performance improvement news I'm literally grabbing my wallet because that's what I really want to support!
DEATH & THRASH
Sorry if this was asked already; so, all users will not be able to use frame multithreading in 2.3.3? How will you or the game client choose who can use it? Or maybe I'm confusing myself.
"
gato8344 wrote:
Sorry if this was asked already; so, all users will not be able to use frame multithreading in 2.3.3? How will you or the game client choose who can use it? Or maybe I'm confusing myself.

everybody can enable it by adding command line params to game luncher.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info