[2.4]Moonblade - Bladefall Totems Inquisitor

Hi! Plz end game equip and tree. ty! nice build
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
Hi! Plz end game equip and tree. ty! nice build

Hey, end game gear is basically the same as the gear I had in the last league, at the top under "Current gear". The best in slot chest is Carcass Jack ( stick to Concentrated Effect - I only used Added Cold due to the 6L Evasion chest ).

My currently planned build tree in Essence league :

http://poeurl.com/LnL

Jewels - which I would take very late into the build - should have life, chaos resist, crit chance / multiplier, spell damage, cast speed ( in order of my personal preference )

I recommend switching to Moonbender's Wing if one still has a crit chance of 50%+ with it being equipped. The other weapon can be almost any Spell weapon with roughly 140% crit chance. Can be Divinarius but any other one with possibly more Spell damage / crit multiplier is fine as well since AoE seems to be perfectly fine. A high crit chance / Spell damage energy shield would be a strong defensive option, but it would have to have top rolled crit chance to be viable.

I will progress and update tomorrow.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Sep 6, 2016, 6:29:56 PM
Added deathless Atziri video to the guide ( cheers to Brightchan !!! )

Deathless Atziri at level 85

I will clean up the guide for Essence league once I reached most of my end game gear and enchants.
Last edited by AdFinitum on Sep 8, 2016, 8:38:41 PM
Hey guys, I am thinking of rolling a CI version of this build but can't decide on how to optimize the skill tree. Can you take a look at this: poeurl.com/MZF

Really want to fit in Shaman's Dominion and reduced mana reservations, any opinions?
I hoped the thread would die since I got feedback that the build is too squichy ( even though it is my only build in Essence league at level 88 with 0 deaths and it has proven to be a pretty decent PvP build since on crit everyone dies instantly ). I added a warning with regards to its squichiness.

"
tantrika wrote:
Hey guys, I am thinking of rolling a CI version of this build but can't decide on how to optimize the skill tree. Can you take a look at this: poeurl.com/MZF

Really want to fit in Shaman's Dominion and reduced mana reservations, any opinions?

Did you actually mean to pick up the Power charge in the Templar area ? By removing it and the jewel socket there ( picking up an other two point jewel instead ) I chose a different pathing with less wasted points. By sacrificing Coordination I was able to pick up Shaman's Dominion and 14% Reduced mana reservation. I didnt play an ES build for years though so let me know what you think :

http://poeurl.com/M7N

Which auras would you want to run - I think the most important ones are Discipline, Hatred and Clarity - with 14% reduced mana reserved it will be very tight to fit them in and would probably require the use of at least an lvl 3 Enlighten. The loss of crit chance on Rat's Nest and Maligaro's might be possible to compensate for with Voidbringer gloves but I am not sure if the mana costs would be managable with its 80% increase to mana cost. Without Voidbringers I am not sure if the build still would work too well since a high crit chance is essential for it.
Last edited by AdFinitum on Sep 25, 2016, 10:50:54 PM
Thanks for the comment AdFinitum. You did get the tree much more efficient though I modified it a bit more =)

I decided to go with something like this : poeurl.com/Nas

I basically gave up on templar area jewel and power charge, and scion ES notable, but still kept ZO. So I pathed through ZO area and gave up on MoM jewel socket. I feel ZO is worth picking up for some sustain as I don't really want to depend on recharge, and, combined with high ES pool it might be enough.

I don't think Rat's Nest and Maligaro are absolutely necessary, though they are really good items for crit builds. Even at level 46 he is critting a lot.

We get 299% Damage, 385% crit (485% with Shaman's dominion buff), 249% crit multi from the tree. Assuming 90% spell crit shield and level 16 crit strikes gem, we get:

* 250% from 5 power charges
* 385% from tree
* 90% from shield
* 80% from level 16 crit strikes gem
* 20% from quality on crit strikes gem
* 90% from helm enchant
* +1.7 base crit from crit strikes gem

We get 68% crit chance (74,7% with buff) so we should be alright for quite a lot of the content thanks to elemental pierce. (At level 20 gems we get 70,6% / 77,5%) At that point I am not sure I will need much more damage as most bosses should be melting easily and I don't want to give up base ES. And I also don't think I will be pushing for stuff like uber Atziri or Shaper and if I do it will probably require much better gear than I am assuming here, maybe low life or something.

I was thinking of pushing in a vitality in there but then I remembered I will be using hatred with this build. I confused it with another build I was trying to theorycraft =) For this one it will require either Alpha's Howl, enlighten, or low life so stone golem will need to be enough =)

Anyway, thanks for the build and sorry for the wall of text =)
"
tantrika wrote:

Rolling this as well in bhc, can you post your gear and gem set up. My tree is very similar to yours. Also how are you generating power charges?
"
zacmax wrote:
Rolling this as well in bhc, can you post your gear and gem set up. My tree is very similar to yours. Also how are you generating power charges?

( Note that his post is from last league )
Hi, I can not recommend playing this build ( or an ES version ) in Breach ( especially not HC ) - people already told me it is too squishy in SC and breach mobs will just overun you. If you want to run a totem build I would recommend trying Flameblast totems - there are probably several build guides available for it and it is strong and can be built rather tanky.

On the topic itself : A common way to generate power charges is a Orb of Storms setup. Orb of Storms, Inc Crit, PCOC [, Inc AoE / Faster Casting].

Edit : Oh, I see you already did the build - I will try to help if you got any questions.
Last edited by AdFinitum on Dec 11, 2016, 10:22:57 AM
Currently 78 feels good aside from really needing some new gear. But at the moment I'm hybrid and if I can get chaos res it could be the way to go and could potentially hit 8k+ ehp, also dual cursing with assassins blasphemy and cwdt enfeeble. Using shield charge with a titanium spirit shield. Considering call of the brotherhood or a serious crit ring. Culling with pcoc orb of storms and it's working out great, always at full charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info