Russian Garena User Account Migration

Da da da russ dota best dota
"
Daiena wrote:
Great....so the crylic spam is back.
You know,there is a reason why almost always they get their own servers away from everyone else,because nobody wants to put up with all the foreign spam.

Excuse me, but a many of Russians played and play for now on international server and nobody cared so far.

And yes we also don't loved idiots who behave inappropriately.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Welcome back !
"
Oceansidex wrote:
"
"
Roleplayer wrote:
As a russian player who always said Garena is cancer and played euro servers anyway I am glad that Garena finally shuts down and non-english speaking players can get a translation while playing on euro servers now.
What I am vary of though is flood of fake mirrors and eternals to standard of EU PoE. You need to undertand that Garena has a history of admins faking items for players for a bit of money and it's a safe bet that prior to this merge some enterpreneuring admin will create a couple of accs for themselves with a bit of a bank to transfer into EU (and probably sell by RMT).
I understand microtransactions and maybe character levels, but full item merge might not be the brightest idea.

this one is important and needs a defintive answer by an official.

I'm not an official but here's what I can say :
Don't believe everything you read.

"i'm not playing on garena but know for sure that admins were selling mirrors for real moneys" - wow,just wow.

That's not at all what I've written. Not even close.
Я в печали =(
Well... there goes the integrity of the game. Glad I play solo/self-found. Anyone who trades after the merger is a cheater in my book.
And when do we finnally get the german translation which you promised us with act4 Chris?
Oh god.. why?
Could you make us choose English voice and Russian subs?

Still, great news, waiting these changes!
Wondering if EU servers will be able to cope with additional players, dont even run properly
now anyway so what happens if more users are added? So we would be expecting more game crashing and dc's more freeze and my personal best 45sec to portal through?
Dont get me wrong the russians are welcome its for GGG i write this, which i am sure they are aware of the big problem we have now, i mean the forums are full of such comments and not a reply from GGG to say anything just read today they are upgrading the website? its the game, the servers that need upgrade not the website.
Anyways a big welcome to the Russians, guys welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info