Russian Garena User Account Migration

thanks for scam

Standard dead.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 26, 2016, 2:48:10 AM
It is a bad decision, the cluster that Garena left behind will cause so much trouble on this server :(...
(probably standard tho )
Мордобои, Дворянка? Спасибо, но я лучше на оригинале поиграю) Уже давно играю в ПоЕ и привык к оригинальным названиям и обозначениям.
so many reports incoming for speaking russian on chat :)
Well, a few understandable complaints aside... i am once again surprised how mature this community is, compared to the toxicity of most other communities and their behaviour towards russians.
(World of Tanks, Heroes of the Storm etc...)
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
It's a shame to see the failure of Garena Russia, however I welcome the influx of Russian players and I hope GGG can keep as much of the infrastructure going to support their play as possible.
"
Мордобои, Дворянка? Спасибо, но я лучше на оригинале поиграю) Уже давно играю в ПоЕ и привык к оригинальным названиям и обозначениям.

Oh yes, we fully understand and agree with you

Why not let Russian players, Who want to play just register and Play again from a scratch?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jul 26, 2016, 5:14:13 AM
"
hunterbalde wrote:
Any news on the singapore side of garena?

yes what bout this ,and taiwan side
NEW FROM SEA GARENA
"
DemonikPath wrote:
Please stop your prejudices.
First of all - size of Garena CIS playersbase is so small that it's negligible even compared to russian playerbase on GGG servers not counting all international players.
Second - there are already large amount of russian players on GGG servers even if you do not realize that. Not every russian player is illiterate prick spamming chats with russian text for no reason....

Calm down, besides some strange racist assholes no one has a problem with russian players! I have some russian friends and I worked together with a bunch of russians for years. The thing that causes the trouble aren't the russians it is the impact of merging Dr. Botastic's dreamland together with a four year old full grown economy. Just because the temp league noobs don't have a clue does not mean that standard does not have a functional economy.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Gross everyone on that server should be banned from this server

If anything happens i say allow the transfer of the account name only no botted chars or event lootz or respeced chars

So they can keep the account name but have to remake everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info