GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

I was just in the process of deleting my questions since he answered them on his vid. I didnt see his request to have questions moved out of here until I already posted it.

Anyways, thanks for the tips, was gonna say most of what you said doesnt help for the ZO part of the build but thats okay.

I've made it to final form izaro 4 out of the 5 times i tried yesterday but it was definitely not a cakewalk. If anything I had to constantly unequip my zombies to kill them all before attempting a trap because of much they blocked the traps and where they were. The degen was so quick.

It just seems I was unlucky with all my final izaro fights even without any buffs the times he hit me with reave was a crit evidently because I should be surviving with 7k ehp with a basalt up.
"
Darkenspirit wrote:
I was just in the process of deleting my questions since he answered them on his vid. I didnt see his request to have questions moved out of here until I already posted it.

Anyways, thanks for the tips, was gonna say most of what you said doesnt help for the ZO part of the build but thats okay.

I've made it to final form izaro 4 out of the 5 times i tried yesterday but it was definitely not a cakewalk. If anything I had to constantly unequip my zombies to kill them all before attempting a trap because of much they blocked the traps and where they were. The degen was so quick.

It just seems I was unlucky with all my final izaro fights even without any buffs the times he hit me with reave was a crit evidently because I should be surviving with 7k ehp with a basalt up.

well like i said .. fundamentally flawed build concept... its all cool and all when its weaknesses arent poked.. but when they are ... oh my
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Sep 19, 2016, 1:35:44 PM
Um, hey there. Big nubcake here. I started playing this build following the 20 point skill tree. I'm having tons of fun, but I'm unsure whether or not I now have to refund all of my skills in order to take it on the path the 53 suggests. Do you guys have any tips for this? Getting back into the game has been a bit more overwhelming than I expected :/
I dont know if someone ask it, but, zombies have low hp and they die so fast, Who tanks then? mobs with high aoe damage destroy all ur army, what can i do if i havent enchant?
Reminder for everyone:

I am responding to these threads via the youtube clip!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Minion buffs help this build for 2.5?
not .. really

the buffs for minions in general either buff the damage (in the case of skeletons)
re-factored the skill for performance reasons (srs)
or gave them more resists

but all competent summoners already capped the resistance of their minions. all the minion changes really do is make it easier to do what we were already doing

but it wont address the issue that is minions don't have enough hp for high tier content

especially skeletons which have less than half the hp of even zombies.

This is the core flaw of a skeleton build. brittle minions that all collectively die to big aoe
This is why skeletons suck and why srs are viable.

srs are flying entities they arent targeted .. so they can have low hp. skeletons are targeted .. their brittle arses get shit on all the time
Yes, but maxing Minion resis came with expensive jewels (if you want all the good mods) or using necro aegis. The change should from up nodes for more damage overall I would think. It doesn't need to be atziri viable, but looking to do basically up to her with it. Grind maps for loot and stuff. Maybe I'll just do srs like always :(
So far counteracting brittle skeles with Spirit Offering which helps due to breaches. While losing flesh offering's attack speed, I use punishment to help while giving my minions ES and extra chaos damage to survive. Not sure if I will stick with Spirit but it's helping so far :)
Just starting out with this build, but is there a reason you don't level Clarity? Trying to understand the reason why you said to use a level 1 Clarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info