GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

What about using summon skel totems?
Thank you very much for this greatly written guide, I'm currently trying it from scratch on "Essence" league.I'm a returning player with zero gear (using only self-found stuff).

Sadly, I'm finding this extremely slow to level up. It takes ages to kill stuff and do most of the quests. It was fun at the start, but now its painfully boring. I assume I'm doing something wrong on my side as I'm not an experienced player.

What's wrong? I'm close to level 20 and about to ragequit lol :(
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Sep 8, 2016, 11:14:05 AM
"
Thank you very much for this greatly written guide, I'm currently trying it from scratch on "Essence" league.I'm a returning player with zero gear (using only self-found stuff).

Sadly, I'm finding this extremely slow to level up. It takes ages to kill stuff and do most of the quests. It was fun at the start, but now its painfully boring. I assume I'm doing something wrong on my side as I'm not an experienced player.

What's wrong? I'm close to level 20 and about to ragequit lol :(

link your items and passive skills.
GG
Never mind...I am an idiot.

Nice guide, G.

And to anyone else reading...make sure you watch the video.
Last edited by kragshot on Sep 8, 2016, 6:00:50 PM
I just leveled my passive skills according to your "20 point" skill tree, now when i opened the 53 point skill tree everything is different, i have to reset all my passives and i can't do it just whenever i want :| what is the idea behind this??
Hey maybe i didn't understand but why the leveling skill tree 20 point is totally at the opposite of the other leveling skill tree ?? I started with the 20 point and now i don't know which is the wrong one even if i doubt that the 20 point is the good one
ghazzy where are you?? waiting for a you tube response
Oh after rethink this i think i finally understand why the 20 point skill tree don't follow the path of the other skill tree , it's because if in early we follow the path of the 35 point (skill tree) we won't have dmg as we don't use zombie spectre and skeleton so he did a 20 point skill tree which allow us to have dmg so the early is easy and he choose the path which use the less respect point.Sorry for the other msg
ok but if we can't refund passives, what should we do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info