GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

Mistress of sacrifice only seems to be affecting us- and not our minions - if I read it correctly.

Wouldn't Puppet Master be better? 12% cast speed and 30%extra damage to our minions sounds nice.
Hey,

if we don't need the brightbeak for res but only for the atk speed ( shield charge ). Couldn't we try to get a shaped sword with high atk speed & faster attack / maim gem and then socket fortify,shield charge & animated guardian in there ?

So we could get a 4 link cwtd setup or something like that in our boots
Last edited by AiMBOYrEE on Mar 28, 2018, 8:47:16 AM
"
sikker wrote:
Mistress of sacrifice only seems to be affecting us- and not our minions - if I read it correctly.

Wouldn't Puppet Master be better? 12% cast speed and 30%extra damage to our minions sounds nice.

i would use commander of darkness over puppet mastery. also mistress of sacrifice is nice for mapping to get more speed
Is the PoB link for melee Skellies old? In the description of ghazzy's latest youtube video for this build there's a PoB link which uses neither Puppet master nor Mistress of Sacrifice.
"
Is the PoB link for melee Skellies old? In the description of ghazzy's latest youtube video for this build there's a PoB link which uses neither Puppet master nor Mistress of Sacrifice.

Thanks for the video - even if it is somewhat confusing. First he is talking about how he is using solars + melee skellies. Then in the boss kill video he uses vanguard + melee.

I guess I need to wait until he updates the guide to see what he means. In the meantime I'll be using Commander of Darkness.
Solar + melee for mapping | TV + melee for full boss kill
"
AiMBOYrEE wrote:

So we need to go to a level 17 area every time we want to change between the two? That makes no sense.
It has to be either one or the other, I'm sure. Either way, I guess the bosskiller version (TV+melee) can probably also clear - just slower. So I guess that will be the future.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 28, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
"
Psykrom wrote:
After playing around a little in Path of Building, I saw the huge boost for a 21 skelli gem, so I went ahead and traded one.

I noticed you got a 21/0 gem. Though way more expensive, each quality % is 1% inc damage, so getting a 21/20 is a big boost too.

"
Lurel wrote:
"
Psykrom wrote:
After playing around a little in Path of Building, I saw the huge boost for a 21 skelli gem, so I went ahead and traded one.

I noticed you got a 21/0 gem. Though way more expensive, each quality % is 1% inc damage, so getting a 21/20 is a big boost too.

Exactly what is the boost we are talking about at gem level 21?

EDIT: Nvm. I can see that it is just the standard 10% more damage all skills get when levelling. Still, obviously worth it.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 28, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
"
sikker wrote:
"
AiMBOYrEE wrote:

So we need to go to a level 17 area every time we want to change between the two? That makes no sense.
It has to be either one or the other, I'm sure. Either way, I guess the bosskiller version (TV+melee) can probably also clear - just slower. So I guess that will be the future.

you don't need TV + melee skellies for anything below t16 probably. TV + Melee is only for guardians/shaper/elder and stuff like that.Melee Skellies have like 1million + dps on it's own with not even full 21/20 gems and stuff like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info