GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

"
Laue wrote:
And looks more tanky.

ugh. There is nothing tanky about this build, just saying.
More tanky than MY build.
This is my current "crappy" gear. What would you suggest me upgrading next as I feel the damage for higher tier maps is not yet sufficient

Note that I also put there combination of CWDT + Immortal Call in my gloves as I feel that it protects me better for those "one hit" occasions.
All my resistances are now maxed out, and that's the main reason of current gear.
pob link:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/EBw8NmPT

Last edited by bullmastif on Mar 6, 2018, 3:37:36 AM
Level up skelly skill gem. Not much else will boost them aside from that sixt link.
"
Laue wrote:
Level up skelly skill gem. Not much else will boost them aside from that sixt link.

Aha I see. So far it looks good, I had problems with dying to "onehits" but "CWDT + IC" makes it a bit better.
So all my focus needs to go into tankines (max res, life, shield )? And ofc. I need to get more DEX for green skills ...
I have really enjoyed your solar guard summoner build, great all around clear speed and boss killing. How do you feel this build compares? Better or worse clear speed? Better or worse vs bosses(running skele mage tukomaha van setup)? Do you prefer the mage skeleton setup or melee? I'm leaning towards mage with tukohama for bosses but melee skeletons look like they can be pretty nasty as well. Great guide as always and thanks.
Last edited by SnatchAdams on Mar 6, 2018, 3:24:13 PM
is this build works without Specters? i don't like their mecanic. i think to replace it with vaal skeleton gem.
Last edited by OrKToS on Mar 6, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Hey Ghazzy,

why is the mage skelly set up linked to an echo but the melee skelly set up is not?

The echo will result in 2 skelly being summoned in 1 cast, but will it affect the casting rate of the skellies?

Thanks!
"
FenixLeeYiRen wrote:
Hey Ghazzy,

why is the mage skelly set up linked to an echo but the melee skelly set up is not?

The echo will result in 2 skelly being summoned in 1 cast, but will it affect the casting rate of the skellies?

Thanks!

Spell Echo linked to mages will result in it summoning twice as many skeletons, causes their projectiles to echo, and increases their cast speed at the cost of them doing 10% less damage. When linked to melee skeletons it still doubles the number summoned and makes them do 10% less damage but does not do anything to buff the skeletons.
another thing, minions speed is that better than ruthless for bosses or melee splash for mapping?

i'm playing melee skelly of course
Last edited by Kalenji87 on Mar 6, 2018, 3:31:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info