Stacked Deck Clarification

Found some in the putrid cloister, revealed them there and pulled a doctor card.
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Imho sad that the cards producer was trolled by chris... It really sucks ass, turned 2 stacks in and utter trash worse than divine shrine and seen 3 shrines this league and ZERO F... Trolled deck card!

Hands up those that have ever found a Lucky Deck card while just randomly mapping. Hello? Anybody there?

OK, those that force farmed T7s for like 12+ hours, how many of you found enough Lucky Deck cards to complete the 9/9 set? Hmm, 8/9? Can I have a 7/9? 6? 5? Aww come on, surely one of you found 4/9? 3? 2? 1? We have a taker, that guy over there found a single Lucky Deck card force farming T7s for 30 hours with high quantity gear. \o/ Success.

So I guess the next question, hands up who has found a Stacked Deck currency outside of Putrid Cloister, considering....

"Stacked Deck will drop in the world, though at a lower drop rate than what Lucky Deck drops in the zones it can drop in."

....is a bit of a pointless one.

Poor OP.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 4, 2017, 6:51:56 PM

One. Don't recall where it came from. 3 level 88+ chars in this league.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
I think I got like 1 or 2 this league. The creator of the card wasn't scammed but failed in communication with GGG to make a decent card. The problem here is not that the card is rare, but that it drops only in tier 7 maps, not only the worst tier with map layout but also the tier is so low that already at lvl 85+ it s not worth the exp. the card became a kind of "ok I ll run this few mud guysers and maybe I get the card" kind of thing. Whomever trying to farm the card for profit is an insane man. However, there are so many horrible divination cards that are not even worth picking up so I guess the card is not too horrible if you compare it to the other ones.
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Jan 4, 2017, 7:22:34 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Hands up those that have ever found a Lucky Deck card while just randomly mapping. Hello? Anybody there?

Never found one - farmed for them when it first came out, and have done plenty of 7s this league. I did find 7 stacked decks in the Putrid Cloister though. Two of them were 'the spark and the flame'. This happened on the day of, or just after the card was put in the game (each card was worth 4.5 exalts lol). Quickest 9ex I've ever made.
maybe I am missing something but I still fail to see the point of stacked deck. got 2 to drop in the putrid cloister and got two random worthless div cards out of it. it could have just dropped 2 extra random div cards for me instead of the two stacked decks... what's the difference? obv I know about div cards being restricted by location and I am guessing this is not but that doesn't seem like that much of a big deal to justify their rarity?
I got one stacked deck card from Harbinger Map Boss. Gave me a Diodre card.
I got them around in random maps, liking that change :

still no slot in currency tab for them. Their class is currency.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Aug 22, 2017, 3:23:06 AM
I have just done gamble with this recently on HC harbinger and bought whole lucky deck set. It wasn't worth it!
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info