Stacked Deck

"
elite92 wrote:
will item filter of neversink show it up eventually? thoughts?

Looks like it has been updated

http://pastebin.com/stX0NY99
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Anyone actually acquired this yet, or are we just talking vapor?

Lots of people have Lucky Deck cards; I have not yet heard of someone who successfully got a full stack and thus made a Stacked Deck currency item yet.

But as far as its function goes, there's no reason to not trust OP, who made the card.

what locations have these people gotten lucky deck from?
Wiki says that Stacked Deck can drop from normal monsters/chests/whatnot. Anyone confirm this?
"
adghar wrote:
However, there are people literally debating with the creator of the item what the item does, which boggles my mind. I mean, sure, GGG is known for changing things up a la Charan's borked sword, but they at least accurately told him how it worked.

The fact that one Stacked Deck effect is far better than one set of The Gambler is most certainly not vapor.

I'm not at all sure that how Gambler weights, if at all, has been stated officially, nor am I at all sure he asked the right questions to get the right answers. We do know fairly clearly Stacked doesn't weight. Do we know, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Gambler does, or what the weights are? Because even if it does weight, the effect of the weight values could still be pretty negligible when all is said and done.

We're talking about the GGG that has consistently overpriced the hell out of the Domination league mod, after all. It doesn't have to make sense, balance-wise, either way.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Come on dude. You said it's worse than Gambler, people explained how that is nonsense and now you're doing damage control. Just be a man and admit you were wrong and move on.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
So it's a buffed 'the gambler' div card. Oh ok....
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
This is insanely cool, one of the best supporter additions to the game. Very cool of you Noshei.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Since it's a normal currency item... does it drop normally? If yes, how likely? Similar to chaos orbs or more like exalted rarity?
PS: There are two divination cards for a guarenteed Headhunter and at least one for a chance at it... there's also house of mirrors and some other nice stuff...
ALL ABOARD THE HYPETRAIN!!! LEAVE NOPEVILLE AND START WORSHIPPING RNGESUS!!!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Smells pretty rare as a currency drop... or someone would be talking about having found one. Oh well... another addition I'll never get to use.
Who says div cards are weighted equally?

This is PoE, I absolutely expect some serious bullshit like u roll 1-100, if u roll 1-80 u get shit, 80-95 meh but ok, 95-99 something good, 99-100 OP card.

That's how PoE drop system works exactly, why it would be different for cards.

PoE is all about gating good things behind ridiculous RNG.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Jul 19, 2016, 10:48:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info