2.3.2 Patch Notes

Excellent!!
"
More insanity effects have been added.
Insanity from multiple sources now stack.

que es esto

We Eternal Darkness now.

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
No mention of stacked decks?

Yeah. They've added the "Lucky Deck" Divination Cards, but no mention on what "Stacked Deck" is. TREASURE HUNT incoming.

Pretty sure they did say its a complete deck of cards (when a divination card set is complete they'll stack up as a deck)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 19, 2016, 6:40:17 PM
"
Qarl wrote:

• Players can no longer talk while in Do Not Disturb mode.

Just for the record, I really wish I could turn messages off WITHOUT automatically turning off every chat channel. Chat channels already have simple on-off switches, and whispers don't -- if I'm doing lab runs or spending an hour or two mapping with a friend (as opposed to by myself) or doing a Gorge rotation, I'd love to be able to turn off whispers and send an automated message that I'm busy, but not at the expense of not being available to my guild, and definitely not at the expense of being able to talk to my party.

"
Qarl wrote:

• More insanity effects have been added.
  • Insanity from multiple sources now stack.

Wait, what?
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"
Qarl wrote:
More insanity effects have been added.
Insanity from multiple sources now stack.

Hmmmmmmmmm ?
Hf :)
I am still waiting for performance improvements! Better to add some small improvements everyday, than one big mother*** patch with a lot of new bugs, don't you think?
"
Disrupted wrote:

Pretty sure they did say its a complete deck of cards (when a divination card set is complete they'll stack up as a deck)

Oh!

What about this?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Oh!

What about this?

eh, now Im confused. Maybe Deck and stacked deck are two different things after all. and its called divination card deck instead of just deck, I suppose.

by name, I would think of those random spelldecks you see in some dungeon crawlers. but I doubt that would fit in this game unless its a boost thing and then I still find it weird
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 19, 2016, 6:54:24 PM
WTF Insanity is?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I need to find some stacked decks NOW !!! I MUST KNOW THEIR SECRETS !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where Geofri's Crest was using the art from the wrong base type.
Lol, nice. Such an old bug! Finally fixed. gz :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info