2.3.2 Patch Notes

lets hope you fixed the micro stutter and continual fps locks that broke this game
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.3.2:

Thank you

"
Qarl wrote:

• Fixed performance issues with the Headsman Ascendancy Skill.

Thank you ++

"
darkmatch wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
What is 'Insanity'? Some sort of a new status ailment? Wiki has nothing on it.

Teaser of new content.
Insanity is having 50% of your playerbase that hate Xtype of content and yet you shit on them and add even more of it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sir_Behemoth wrote:
I am still waiting for performance improvements! Better to add some small improvements everyday, than one big mother*** patch with a lot of new bugs, don't you think?

There's the issue with steam users downloading new patches quickly and then it taking ages to update. At least I for one don't want small hotfixes here and there when it takes like a second for me to download the stuff and 15 minutes to update.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
anarchy's end prophecy chain, not all the rogue exiles drop cards as prophesized.

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 21, 2016, 12:24:07 PM
i still cant play since the patch. please help! " game stopped working " but not even open, i use steam and i reuploaded the patch, restarted steam and pc, verified the game files with steam and still dont work since 2 days now. i want my 36 challenges before the league end. ty
Quebecois!
"
ChiefOluk wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.3.2:
  • System messages are no longer blocked while in Do Not Disturb mode.

Are you saying the "SoAndSo was the first character to enter The Coast on Normal!" announcements during races WILL NOT BE BLOCKED during races with /dnd turned on? That would be terrible! If I want to avoid chat, I can opt out of chat. The only way I can opt out of those messages is /dnd.

I forgot. I always used /nochat during races, because /dnd has never stopped those announcements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info